The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
now listen to yourself.. she was supposed to be the "star witness".. She hates Meg so much that she is gonna allow Tory's defense to paint her as the shooter and not tell the jury under oath that the shooter was Tory?

Come on breh... :mjlol: Come on now.... That's why there's doubt. Nobody is creating the doubt narrative out of nowhere. Tory very well could have did the sh-t but so far we haven't seen much proof at least not to the extent that they have proved the case. A jury can do anything but if it's me.. so far.. i'd say lets all go home.
Like i said, it doesn’t make much sense to me, but that’s what she said in her testimony.

It’s not me coming up with conspiracy theories and shyt to support my angle. That’s what y’all are doing.

The Proof is the person that got shot identified the shooter. Most people in jail for shooting someone went down with less than that.

Daps
now listen to yourself.. she was supposed to be the "star witness".. She hates Meg so much that she is gonna allow Tory's defense to paint her as the shooter and not tell the jury under oath that the shooter was Tory?

Come on breh... :mjlol: Come on now.... That's why there's doubt. Nobody is creating the doubt narrative out of nowhere. Tory very well could have did the sh-t but so far we haven't seen much proof at least not to the extent that they have proved the case. A jury can do anything but if it's me.. so far.. i'd say lets all go home.
In the interview tapes Kelsey said Megan didn't protect her how she wanted her to and still allowed for "speculation" to be drawn that kelsey was possibly the shooter, that could have started her distain for megan (although megan came out and clarified who shot her). Those interview tapes show something from September to now changed, and the juror's heard all 80 minutes of it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How original.

So why won't tory give his testimony and tell his truth after crying about "being silenced and black balled" for 2 years.

He is already going to get off, the prosecutors knew they had a weak case.

He is not going to perjure himself by stating Kelsey wasn't around the gun, handled the gun or even fired the gun.

It is obvious at this point that he is not going to implicate Kelsey for this shooting. He is potentially protecting her, even as far back as the IG comment.

There is an independent defense witness who is going to testify that Kelsey was near to the gun given that a muzzle flash came from closer to her. Kelsey testified she didn't see when the gun was being fired, although she has GSR on her. Does Tory during his testimony contradict the defense witness statement to protect Kelsey?

There is no need for him to testify at this point.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
In the interview tapes Kelsey said Megan didn't protect her how she wanted her to and still allowed for "speculation" to be drawn that kelsey was possibly the shooter, that could have started her distain for megan (although megan came out and clarified who shot her). Those interview tapes show something from September to now changed, and the juror's heard all 80 minutes of it.

she explained why she changed her story. She said she was pressured and she didn't want to "incriminate" herself. People generally are going to tell the truth on the stand unless they have something to hide because they could face penalty.

So your opinion is that she is willing to A) face perjury and B) possibly face another charge to protect a guy who was the real shooter all the while that man's attorney is pointing to her as the shooter?

Explain the logic.. :jbhmm:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
This ain't rocket science.
Kelsey and Megan was drunk as fukk and scrappin
Kelsey got the gun
Tory tried to get it from her and during the struggle the gun went off multiple times
Megan got hit in the foot with bullet fragments
The rest of it is fukkery, lying, and backstabbing and that's why we're here now.

If I were to speculate, Roc Nation wanted to protect their asset, figured Tory Lanez is expendable, and concocted the "TORY SHOT ME!" narrative.
The truth about Megan being a fake, backstabbing friend that consistently snaked her BFF over dudes would not sit well with Megan's young, primarily female audience.
In order to preserve her image and career, Roc Nation convinced Megan that this was the best way to go.

If Tory just raged out and shot at Megan feet, Tory would already be in jail.
LAPD tried to OJ this one and the result is the same.

Daps
He is already going to get off, the prosecutors knew they had a weak case.

He is not going to perjure himself by stating Kelsey wasn't around the gun, handled the gun or even fired the gun.

It is obvious at this point that he is not going to implicate Kelsey for this shooting. He is potentially protecting her, even as far back as the IG comment.

There is an independent defense witness who is going to testify that Kelsey was near to the gun given that a muzzle flash came from closer to her. Kelsey testified she didn't the gun was being fired, although she has GSR on her. Does Tory during his testimony contradict the defense witness statement to protect Kelsey?

There is no need for him to testify at this point.
OK juror in the court room. The defense's whole point is that kelsey quite possibly shot the gun. They don't have to prove it, they just have to defend the defendant.

Tory gonna cripple Megan and Roc Nation with the defamation lawsuit he's cooking up :damn:

With the comment you replied to of mine, this was the comment i was replying to. If he was so silenced, why won't he speak.

Avoided this response huh, because you know that witness you brought up earlier is unreliable. That defense witness you keeping saying seen the muzzle closer to the non victim female, his name is sean kelly, he's said so many contradicting things, once again read the transcripts, here they're for the 3rd time.

Read the transcripts. Don't ask me. This man said so many different things contradicting his statement.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
she explained why she changed her story. She said she was pressured and she didn't want to "incriminate" herself. People generally are going to tell the truth on the stand unless they have something to hide because they could face penalty.

So your opinion is that she is willing to A) face perjury and B) possibly face another charge to protect a guy who was the real shooter all the while that man's attorney is pointing to her as the shooter?

This is the thing y’all doing with Kelsey.

If it’s something that supports your own theory she’s telling the truth. If it’s something that hurts tory it’s a lie.

She also said on the stand she wasn’t the shooter, she didn’t touch the gun and that Tory Offered her a million dollars.

Was she truthful then?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Like i said, it doesn’t make much sense to me, but that’s what she said in her testimony.

It’s not me coming up with conspiracy theories and shyt to support my angle. That’s what y’all are doing.

The Proof is the person that got shot identified the shooter. Most people in jail for shooting someone went down with less than that.

What conspiracy? i am posing very basic questions here that u have no answer to..

As for Meg identifying Tory as the shooter.. i'm glad u aren't on my jury lol. A woman could say u did anything. Where's the proof?

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Same way tory and his supporters have blamed roc nation :deadrose::dead:. Kelsey marries someone close to carl crawford (who's suing megan regarding music) and that's not at all weird to anyone backing up tory.

6cd5698e-10ae-4bb2-9db9-5a0ee9bf9d84_text.gif

Daps

For someone claiming they have no bias, but attacking another person for "being biased" you sure don't know what you're talking about.

Kelsey's claims of feeling pressured, opened up for the DA to be able to defend themselves,
:snoop:That's why the darn prosecution played those tapes in court. To prove everything kelsey said was flowing, how she was showing emotion in some parts, and basically wrecking the claim that she felt "pressured." With that same tape, you could infer how something from september to now changed in her.

She's already perjured herself, by stating she didn't even see megan shot (everyone know's that's a blatant lies :comeon:she was in the back of the car with megan after she got shot), she claimed she didn't see megan limping (we all did on that TMZ video and she was also asking Megan if she was alright), and she claims megan's team told her megan stepped in glass meanwhile being megan's whole assistant. MInd you this woman was at the hospital with megan when she got the apology call from tory. The immunity she has does not cover perjury. She lied on on the stand, saying "generally are going to tell the truth on the stand" is a whole opinion.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
This is the thing y’all doing with Kelsey.

If it’s something that supports your own theory she’s telling the truth. If it’s something that hurts tory it’s a lie.

She also said on the stand she wasn’t the shooter, she didn’t touch the gun and that Tory Offered her a million dollars.

Was she truthful then?

You are missing the point. it's not about her being truthful. it's about her actions. She's proved to be non-credible which does not help when she's supposed to be the "star witness". She's proved she has something to hide as well.. which also creates doubt.

if Tory shot meg and that's all there is to it.. and the defense is painting her as the shooter... Then she would go in there guns blazing and point out Tory as the shooter. Why wouldn't she?

That's where you are lost.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What conspiracy? i am posing very basic questions here that u have no answer to..
Inconclusive DNA = 4 people were struggling for the gun and it went off 5 times :stopitslime:

As for Meg identifying Tory as the shooter.. i'm glad u aren't on my jury lol. A woman could say u did anything. Where's the proof?
As i said y’all stuck on the he man woman hater shyt. Your logic always leads back to your preconceived notion of what a “woman” might do.

Victims usually don’t lie about who hurt them unless they are afraid of the person who did it. There’s no reason to randomly think Meg and roc nation and kelsey would conspire just to take poor Tory down.