The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Brehs are found gulity with no residue and dog sht shotspotter in LA county Tory would be way more likely to be not found guility if the incident occured somewhere else

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These long-ass recesses, I know some members of the court getting paid insane to have a large part of their day chillin.

"Let's resume back in..." :jbhmm:
"2.5 hours":mjgrin:

30 minutes later

"Looks like time for another recess."

A few high-profile cases like this one and your reputation/name flies :wow:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
there is no indication if it's a "lead" doctor or whatever. her tweet says "initially saw her" what does that mean? i would want to question the person who did the surgery vs. the person who did an initial examination. a doctor will usually tell you they will know more after the initial exam, once they get into whatever needs to be gotten into. people keep coming up with random conclusions lol, it's like all critical thinking is lost

like, if you go hospital and the doctor intially tells you "you probably got a stomach virus but let's look further" and then they find out you got a cancer tumor.... what you gonna say? "b-b-but the intial doctor said i only have a virus :unimpressed:"
Which is part of my point. If you have a doctor with a different prognosis… then go get them and put them on the stand. That bytch is just goofy…

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
200w.gif
Raw

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??
:dame:

Daps
would they not easily be able to find out of there was a bribe of 1 million fukking dollars?

even if there was absolutely no exchange. the fact that it was merely mentioned does nothing for you? i'll tell you what though, witness tampering laws don't mandate that money actually be exchanged. it's the mere attempt! and ol girl already testified to that part

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Mammas jokes? I hit a real nerve with this estrogen filled homotional little captain save hoe...:heh:

Not only are you a raging sexually confused cornball cel worthless waste of oxygen in real life, you're even more worthless on the internet as evident by your rep count...:mjlol:

You call nikkas like me "incel" while defending a bytch that rather fukk a nikka like me and Tory than ever give you the p*ssy...Funny how that works ain't it captain? How's that "tea" taste? :sas2:

Now go tickle your little mushroom to a nikka like me dikkin down your favorite internet thotty you salty moist bytchmade fakkit...

You ain't foolin anybody...

kobe-bryant-nba.gif
Wall of text? I hit a real nerve with this hair shop hoe ass goofy :heh:

Not only are you a “tea” sipping finger popping worthless nikka nerd in real life ..your bytch of a mother is even more worthless for brining you into our presence to begin with :mjlol:

You carry yourself as a gossip queen fakkit searching internet chat board threads for new pillow talk escapades because incel nikka nerds have to live vicariously thru other men they don’t know but idolize …hence humiliating statements like “Me and Tory” …funny how that works ain’t it captain? How’s that reality taste… :dame:

Now go twirl your neck snappin ass back to the beauty shop where you and the the rest of the girls can warm that “tea” up over a nice chatty conversation about which internet thotty is getting “dikked down” and how that makes you feel woman to woman ..you leaky tampon wearing bytch

You ain’t fooling nobody …

kobe-bryant-nba.gif