The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tape is irrelevant if she got on stand, under oath, and said she lied.

Prosecution was desperate for a W after she came in and flipped the script.

Regardless, Lanez is going to have to testify at some point.
No, the tape actually made the prosecution look better because it’s proof they did not pressure her.

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
No they’re attacking her for giving very Biased opinions, they’re all biased but she’s the worst. Even AK appears to be neutral on certain situations.
How is she biased? She legit is giving information that was shared by the court room. She’s literally in the court room. You nikkas definitely on the spectrum

Cognito

All Star
Daps
Now y’all attacking Milagro for giving updates while inside the actual court room :snoop:

You bytches shameless
Tory is getting a gun charge since the judge decides that one lol at y’all listening to some fat gossip blogger this why are community is such bad shape when they focused so much on defending some Canadian manlet instead of looking reality

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??
Wow this thread gotta go in the bushes once the case concludes :gucci:

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??
🌈:dame:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:dame:

Daps
So why didn’t the defense use the lead doctor?

there is no indication if it's a "lead" doctor or whatever. her tweet says "initially saw her" what does that mean? i would want to question the person who did the surgery vs. the person who did an initial examination. a doctor will usually tell you they will know more after the initial exam, once they get into whatever needs to be gotten into. people keep coming up with random conclusions lol, it's like all critical thinking is lost

like, if you go hospital and the doctor intially tells you "you probably got a stomach virus but let's look further" and then they find out you got a cancer tumor.... what you gonna say? "b-b-but the intial doctor said i only have a virus :unimpressed:"

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
You must be in a mirror, you are one of the sassiest bytches in this thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣. You ask me how I know about LSA 🤔bytch nikka you just posted a gang of 🌈 shyt, you know you from over there - you have the same vocab.

1.Where you came from, fakkit.
2.nikkas talk about it on here, and you fit the description
3.Your mother the real goofy, carried a fukk nikka for 9 months
1. I have no idea what the fukk a “LSA” is to come from it ..but ironically you seem to have great knowledge of it :mjlol:

2. The only nikka that seems to be talking about it on here is your goofy ass :mjlol:

3. If that bytch of a mother you have is seemingly as incompetent as the moron she spit out I’d say your father is the real goofy for giving that slut a nut to eat to begin with :heh:

Daps
How is she biased? She legit is giving information that was shared by the court room. She’s literally in the court room. You nikkas definitely on the spectrum

Lmao, so are you pretending not to see the tweets and videos of her giving her opinions that go strongly against Meg. There’s a few on the last couple of pages. You got it though.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
bytches suck at clapping back just saying anything how is son only famous because he did a song with Jack Harlow when Tory is more successful than Jack Harlow

Tory is a bozo but he’s also a lot more talented than she is Megan is insufferable