The official ‘Tory Lanez vs Megan Thee Stallion’ trial thread.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
So basically Kelsey’s tape says he shot at Meg 5 times then beat Kelsey’s ass and dragged her by the hair. They then got back in the car and he offered them a million and then they got pulled over. Yall believe this? Lol and the motive is jack Harlow :mjlol: this bytch could’ve stayed home.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Kelsey make up a detailed account of tory beating her and shooting at meg that night?

Why did her story switch?

For the folks who saying tory didn't do it what are the other theories?
From what I’ve heard it sounds like Meg/Kels we’re fighting in the car.

Tory maybe pulls her out to break the fight up?

Pulls out gun for unknown reason. A struggle happens which is why she has GSR.

Daps
so bytches fighting, multiple people say they saw bytches fighting, but tory is the one that ended up shooting one of the bytches? For what? For why?
Only one person attested to seeing that and his name was sean kelly. I've repeated in this thread why he is no longer a trust worthy witness for neither prosecution or defense.

Heres a tweet with the damn transcripts attached that show the witness contradicting statements.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So basically Kelsey’s tape says he shot at Meg 5 times then beat Kelsey’s ass and dragged her by the hair. They then got back in the car and he offered them a million and then they got pulled over. Yall believe this? Lol
It’s believable that a friends could get into a drunken fight and initially plan to squash it until one of them catches feelings then it’s every man for himself. Happens all the time:manny:

The alternative is Kelsey shot meg then they all got back in the car and Kelsey immediately began enacting a masterful criminal plan to frame tory and make meg look like a liar. Which is even less likely imo.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This story :mindblown:

At this rate I wouldn't even be surprised if the driver was on some "Hey ya'll I'ma give this guy a ride."
cruise-collateral-dollars.gif

Last edited:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
It’s believable that a friends could get into a drunken fight and initially plan to squash it until one of them catches feelings then it’s every man for himself. Happens all the time:manny:

The alternative is Kelsey shot meg then they all got back in the car and Kelsey immediately began enacting a masterful criminal plan to frame tory and make meg look like a liar. Which is even less likely imo.
You empty a clip at me because I hate your music and we’re friends?

Edit- this nikka got me again :russ:

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
damn did Tory Lanez get his dikk to be bigger, because shorties(da big titty twin in houston) use to say his shyt was like 5inches and he a skinny dude so that is beyond laughable...

so how does he have three bad joints in one night going crazy for him and two of them are best friends fighting over this dude small Johnson , if he got some penile increase like he did for his hair, he need to share that info??

the most unhinged post in this thread, and thats saying a lot