Daps
Reppin
Top 4
These incompetent fukks need to be injected with COVID

Just get us the vaccines :damn:

Can't believe nothing has changed in full year :beli:

you can take my spot :ehh:

every day my work is forcing these emails down my throat

Apointments still available this week (Thursday, Mar. 4 to Saturday, Mar. 6) – sign up today:

· All patient facing ********** staff, physicians and current learners and those who need to be on site, working with teams as part of their role are eligible.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:russ: Good luck getting people to listen when that happens.

I know we live in a country full of morons, but I hope people really remember this shyt when it's election time and vote these motherfukkers out.

They're starting to book the general population for the vaccine in Toronto:
COVID-19 Vaccine: Eligible Populations in East Toronto | Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto East Health Network (MGH/TEHN) (Toronto East)
COVID-19 Vaccine Hub - Sunnybrook Hospital (Sunnybrook)
COVID-19 Vaccination | North York General Hospital (North York General)

Right now, they're only vaccinating old people, medical workers, the homeless, long term care residents, home care recipients and indigenous people.

lol breh the second dose went from two weeks to a month now it might be 4 months before you get your second shot :mjlol:

supposedly my sources tell me they are going to use the metro convention centre whenever the big rollout starts for people downtown and cloverdale mall parking lot for those in etobicoke

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
lol breh the second dose went from two weeks to a month now it might be 4 months before you get your second shot :mjlol:

supposedly my sources tell me they are going to use the metro convention centre whenever the big rollout starts for people downtown and cloverdale mall parking lot for those in etobicoke

Oh, I know.:russ:

It's definitely going to be 4 months. Especially after they came out with that bullshyt study that said 4 months between doses is safe and they've been pushing that shyt hard in the media

Edit: Yep, the province is extending it to 4 months Ontario to extend COVID-19 vaccine intervals after change in federal guidance

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
you can take my spot :ehh:

every day my work is forcing these emails down my throat

Apointments still available this week (Thursday, Mar. 4 to Saturday, Mar. 6) – sign up today:

· All patient facing ********** staff, physicians and current learners and those who need to be on site, working with teams as part of their role are eligible.
What's your apprehension?

Just don't trust?I've turned around on it and I'd get one tomorrow if possible.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Poor ass india is doing 1mill vaccination a day lol

They also didn't stupidly close their vaccine manufacturing plants to "cut costs" like Harper did back in the day. The problem with this country is that it never looks to solve the problems that lie ahead. They spend so much talking about current developments and spending money on useless research projects that nothing ever comes to fruition or it takes decades to build something

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What's your apprehension?

Just don't trust?I've turned around on it and I'd get one tomorrow if possible.

I like to wait and see, with these new variants and new vaccines coming it. It’s been a year and I haven’t got covid once

Let’s say I get it now and 3 months from now the antibodies of the people who first got it need a booster etc

If it was a requirement to travel out of Canada and not having to quarantine etc I’d be there first thing in the morning

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Two people I work with have someone in their house that tested positive for Covid and now their both out for 2 weeks. One found out yesterday. If she tests positive our branch is shutting down and I'm out for 2 weeks. I think we'll be fine though. It's only me and another guy left at our branch though.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
They also didn't stupidly close their vaccine manufacturing plants to "cut costs" like Harper did back in the day. The problem with this country is that it never looks to solve the problems that lie ahead. They spend so much talking about current developments and spending money on useless research projects that nothing ever comes to fruition or it takes decades to build something
They privatized pharmaceuticals and times of crisis like these are the few instances where that decisions aren't in the best interests of their citizens.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Two people I work with have someone in their house that tested positive for Covid and now their both out for 2 weeks. One found out yesterday. If she tests positive our branch is shutting down and I'm out for 2 weeks. I think we'll be fine though. It's only me and another guy left at our branch though.
Bank branch? How do you operate with just 2 people?

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Bank branch? How do you operate with just 2 people?
Enterprise. Truck rentals. We had more people once upon a time but cost cutting is a religion over there. And once covid hit a lot of dudes got laid off. A bunch permanently. The car branch beside me is literally 1 guy in the day until someone comes in the afternoon. Sometimes we just forward the lines and leave the office if we have to get something or deliver something. It's 3 branches in one location though so if one person goes down during the day then we all go down.