The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
That part of Thornhill ain't bad alot of black folks live around there because there is a co op

And then it's surrounded by Glen shields that's where Wiggins family lived and also fan Shulman lives around the area

When I went there wow like 18 years ago the only black kids were on the basketball team :heh:

But typical of Jews they own all of Thornhill but can't even give a little percent to black folks
that Bathurst stretch from Major Mackenzie to Steeles :mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
that Bathurst stretch from Major Mackenzie to Steeles :mjpls:

Yeah that's all Jews :heh: I call it little Israel

In HS for co op I worked at this Jewish accountant house doing admin work in that area.

House was like 6,000 sq feet but had zero furniture nothing

Dudes wife just stayed home and yet they still had a black nanny :mjpls:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
almost 100 days since most small businesses and places of worship have been shut in toronto and peel :beli:
Thank God for Kamil Kurji the gawd!

No clout chasing, no heavy handed lockdown recommendations. He's like we're fine and have capacity.

He been fighting the good fight against all this madness.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Thank God for Kamil Kurji the gawd!

No clout chasing, no heavy handed lockdown recommendations. He's like we're fine and have capacity.

He been fighting the good fight against all this madness.

thats our chief medical of health :to:

Ford will have us in lockdown forever with their stupid modelling. Anyone remember that bs modelling

In the worst-case scenario, the experts said that by late March, the province could see more than 18,000 cases of the variant a day. In the best-case scenario, the province would see up to 2,000 cases a day.

The most likely scenario, which is the middle-case one, according to Brown, is that the province will see between 5,000 to 6,000 cases of the variant per day by the end of March.

or this in january
Multiple sources who have seen the modelling tell CBC News it includes:

• Forecasts putting the province on track to report a daily average of 6,000 new cases of COVID-19 before the end of January.
:mjlol:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
I wish i could go back like 12 years ago and bought that brand new condo for 150k :beli:

I should've done the same...regret listening to people who kept telling me it was "too expensive" :francis:
now he'll never ever get puzzy :mjlol:

The irony. Hate women so much that you end up in jail for life, he's definitely going to end up in that "alternative lifestyle" block in a few years :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I should've done the same...regret listening to people who kept telling me it was "too expensive" :francis:

Even four years ago I was going to buy a preconstruction condo for 250k, was about to do the first deposit to the builder but was advised not to do a pre construction condo, and I listened like a idiot

last i checked 1 bdrms in that apartment are going for 550k :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The irony. Hate women so much that you end up in jail for life, he's definitely going to end up in that "alternative lifestyle" block in a few years :russ:

The crazy thing is paul bernardo has a higher chance of being freed again than this loser now with consecutive sentences he will never ever get out.

only these 4 losers have ever been giving consecutive sentences

convicted-murderers-consecutive-sentences.jpg

Edward Downey was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 50 years for the 2016 killing of a Calgary mother and her young daughter.

Alexandre Bissonnette is sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for 40 years for killing six men in a Quebec City mosque.

Dellen Millard of Toronto is sentenced to a third life sentence for murder in the death of his father, Wayne Millard.

He was previously convicted along with his friend, Mark Smich, in the murders of Laura Babcock and Tim Bosma. He must serve 75 years before he can apply for parole.

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But how is this sustainable.

Even with a 200,000 down payment which most people don't have. you're stuck with a million dollar mortgage.
That's like 4,200 a month :huhldup:

everyone in the world trying to come to canada and if they coming to canada they likely trying to come to toronto.... toronto gonna turn into hong kong, london, this shyt NEVER slowing down

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Yeah that's all Jews :heh: I call it little Israel

In HS for co op I worked at this Jewish accountant house doing admin work in that area.

House was like 6,000 sq feet but had zero furniture nothing

Dudes wife just stayed home and yet they still had a black nanny :mjpls:

ive done IT work for the CEO of shoppers drug mart, also a jew. also same living situation.

nikkas house was HUGE and had TWO basements. His nanny was Filipino.

i dont know if it was him being Jewish or so rich but dude just had that super 'im never satisfied with anything and complain all the time about everything under the sun even though my life 1000x better than everyone elses' energy to him.

cot'damn