The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I should've done the same...regret listening to people who kept telling me it was "too expensive" :francis:

The irony. Hate women so much that you end up in jail for life, he's definitely going to end up in that "alternative lifestyle" block in a few years :russ:

Rule #1 dont listen to your hating ass black peers or family members when it comes to crucial real estate and financial decisions.

a hating ass friend talked and convinced my dad out of buying one of those big mansions on Mississauga rd in the early 90s when my mom had two nursing jobs and was ready to pull the trigger. my mother is still upset to this day.

"why do you need another property" :unimpressed:
"why do you need such a big house" :unimpressed:
"arent you fine just where you are?" :unimpressed:
"you have one house and a healthy family, you dont need anything else" :unimpressed:
"did you come to this country to try and keep up with the white man?:mjlol:" :unimpressed:
"life isnt all about money" :unimpressed:

hating ass nikkas never going or letting anyone go anywhere:francis::smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rule #1 dont listen to your hating ass black peers or family members when it comes to crucial real estate and financial decisions.

a hating ass friend talked and convinced my dad out of buying one of those big mansions on Mississauga rd in the early 90s when my mom had two nursing jobs and was ready to pull the trigger. my mother is still upset to this day.

"why do you need another property" :unimpressed:
"why do you need such a big house" :unimpressed:
"arent you fine just where you are?" :unimpressed:
"you have one house and a healthy family, you dont need anything else" :unimpressed:
"did you come to this country to try and keep up with the white man?:mjlol:" :unimpressed:
"life isnt all about money" :unimpressed:

hating ass nikkas never going or letting anyone go anywhere:francis::smh:

:picard: :damn:

But yup I know what you mean when my sister was about to get married her best friend at the time told her she shouldn't do it, she has a feeling about her future husband.

13 years later my sister is still married with three kids, living in a big house and her former best friend is fat, single and childless

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
everyone in the world trying to come to canada and if they coming to canada they likely trying to come to toronto.... toronto gonna turn into hong kong, london, this shyt NEVER slowing down

I don't know why they do it. Imagine coming to toronto as a foreigner and you're stuck paying 1,700-2,000 for rent while working a menial job.

I had a coworker who came to toronto he was here for less than a year then he moved to regina saskatchewan :picard:, but he's renting a 3bdrm townhouse downtown regina for 1,200 a month

The thing about London is you can live way outside the city and due to their transit system still get into town.
You can live in Manchester UK and get to london UK in 2 hrs on a train

This would be like living in trenton ontario and getting to toronto on the ttc in two hours

that's what people don't understand. There are NO CHEAP areas around toronto while in london there are cheap cities all within a hour of the city

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
"Enjoy it while it lasts. Modelling warns another mass lockdown may be needed to control Ontario’s looming third wave"

Enjoy it while it lasts. Modelling warns another mass lockdown may be needed to control Ontario’s looming third wave

@TradePascalSiakam

:russ: Good luck getting people to listen when that happens.

These incompetent fukks need to be injected with COVID

Just get us the vaccines :damn:

Can't believe nothing has changed in full year :beli:

I know we live in a country full of morons, but I hope people really remember this shyt when it's election time and vote these motherfukkers out.

They're starting to book the general population for the vaccine in Toronto:
COVID-19 Vaccine: Eligible Populations in East Toronto | Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto East Health Network (MGH/TEHN) (Toronto East)
COVID-19 Vaccine Hub - Sunnybrook Hospital (Sunnybrook)
COVID-19 Vaccination | North York General Hospital (North York General)

Right now, they're only vaccinating old people, medical workers, the homeless, long term care residents, home care recipients and indigenous people.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Good luck getting people to listen when that happens.

I know we live in a country full of morons, but I hope people really remember this shyt when it's election time and vote these motherfukkers out.

They're starting to book the general population for the vaccine in Toronto:
COVID-19 Vaccine: Eligible Populations in East Toronto | Michael Garron Hospital, Toronto East Health Network (MGH/TEHN) (Toronto East)
COVID-19 Vaccine Hub - Sunnybrook Hospital (Sunnybrook)
COVID-19 Vaccination | North York General Hospital (North York General)

Right now, they're only vaccinating old people, medical workers, the homeless, long term care residents, home care recipients and indigenous people.
Honestly, I have no idea why people vote for the right. When has conservative right leaning governments helped move a society forward? I don’t get how anybody saw Doug Ford speak prior to the elections and thought that was a good choice. He’s the least intelligent leader I’ve ever seen—worse than Mel Lastman.