The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:picard:

A cop in Ontario, Canada viciously attacked a skateboarder who was begging for help, and it's all on video.

20-year-old Skyler Kent had apparently run a red light in front of police, so they pulled him over. The skateboarder tried escaping and he was tackled by one of the cops, and that's where the video starts.

You hear Skyler repeatedly scream, "Get off of me!" as he is smothered in cop. The officer implores Skyler to stop resisting, to which he responds ... he's not resisting.

The cop orders Skyler to put his hands behind his back and then puts a taser to his head and warns, "You want this? I'll light you up!"

As bystanders plead for the cop to stop hurting the skateboarder, the cop screams, "Roll on your stomach!" The officer appears to slam the taser at Skyler's head. Another officer then comes and flips Skyler over. The first cop then grabs Skyler's hair and slams his face into the pavement. It's just brutal.

Now get this ... Skyler was charged with causing a disturbance and assault with attempt to resist arrest.

The Police Chief said the cop in question has been "reassigned to alternate duties" pending the outcome of an investigation, adding the video is "concerning."

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:picard:

A cop in Ontario, Canada viciously attacked a skateboarder who was begging for help, and it's all on video.

20-year-old Skyler Kent had apparently run a red light in front of police, so they pulled him over. The skateboarder tried escaping and he was tackled by one of the cops, and that's where the video starts.

You hear Skyler repeatedly scream, "Get off of me!" as he is smothered in cop. The officer implores Skyler to stop resisting, to which he responds ... he's not resisting.

The cop orders Skyler to put his hands behind his back and then puts a taser to his head and warns, "You want this? I'll light you up!"

As bystanders plead for the cop to stop hurting the skateboarder, the cop screams, "Roll on your stomach!" The officer appears to slam the taser at Skyler's head. Another officer then comes and flips Skyler over. The first cop then grabs Skyler's hair and slams his face into the pavement. It's just brutal.

Now get this ... Skyler was charged with causing a disturbance and assault with attempt to resist arrest.

The Police Chief said the cop in question has been "reassigned to alternate duties" pending the outcome of an investigation, adding the video is "concerning."

Should've complied :mjpls::hubie:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
im fed up with these new lockdowns rules....
since i've been back everything is retarded. i cant walk into Canadian, home depot, or staples to pick something up. gotta order online and wait for curbside pickup:gucci::gucci::gucci::mjtf:

Mr. Ford can you please lift these bloodclat restrictions. everything right now is mind-numbing:unimpressed:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

And ish is still mad expensive

all of these were spose to be side gigs not full time jobs

I used to do Uber and Uber eats but it’s not even worth it imo

I remember I’d do Uber/Uber eats like Saturday mornings for like 3 hours and I’d make 100 dollars have to put like 20 gas in. Waiting for so long to get buzzed into apartments etc. The wear and tear on your car , waiting at restaurants for a damn order get pennies for tips and then you have to pay taxes on all that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

And ish is still mad expensive

all of these were spose to be side gigs not full time jobs

I used to do Uber and Uber eats but it’s not even worth it imo

I remember I’d do Uber/Uber eats like Saturday mornings for like 3 hours and I’d make 100 dollars have to put like 20 gas in. Waiting for so long to get buzzed into apartments etc. The wear and tear on your car , waiting at restaurants for a damn order get pennies for tips and then you have to pay taxes on all that

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
im fed up with these new lockdowns rules....
since i've been back everything is retarded. i cant walk into Canadian, home depot, or staples to pick something up. gotta order online and wait for curbside pickup:gucci::gucci::gucci::mjtf:

Mr. Ford can you please lift these bloodclat restrictions. everything right now is mind-numbing:unimpressed:

It’s ludicrous I can walk up and down every aisle at Walmart or dollarama but not Canadian tire?