The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I thought Toronto was the wackest city in the world until I got stuck in Montreal for the whole pandemic. Cot fukking DAMN its horrible here. Im done with Canada by the end of this year, moving back to florida and never even visiting here again.
Drake got you people fooled about Canada.

You could bounce from state to state in America and still live a better life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Drake got you people fooled about Canada.

You could bounce from state to state in America and still live a better life.

the only good thing about canada is the "free" healthcare
And if you have kids the government gives you money every month and maternity leave besides that

You can live a much better life in America. There is nowhere decent place in canada to live that is affordable if you are a minority, in America there are tons of places. In America as a black man you can even rise to the top (president, vp, senior director, congress, senate, etc. etc.) In Canada it's nearly impossible.

The only reason immigrants want to come to canada is because its the easiest country now to get a pr because of all the baby boomers but ask many when they come how life is?

Stuck in a average job paying like 70% of their salary for a old apartment building.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
the only good thing about canada is the "free" healthcare
And if you have kids the government gives you money every month and maternity leave besides that

You can live a much better life in America. There is nowhere decent place in canada to live that is affordable if you are a minority, in America there are tons of places. In America as a black man you can even rise to the top (president, vp, senior director, congress, senate, etc. etc.) In Canada it's nearly impossible.

The only reason immigrants want to come to canada is because its the easiest country now to get a pr because of all the baby boomers but ask many when they come how life is?

Stuck in a average job paying like 70% of their salary for a old apartment building.
Why do we live here again?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

5 murders so far in lockdown this year as a black man

mohamed-jeylani.jpg

image.jpeg

st-jean,-leah.jpg;w=400;mode=crop

upload_2021-2-6_16-45-13.jpeg

Hashim-Omar-Hashi-victim-jan31.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Sad thing is dude was totally innocent a good kid

According to Toronto police, Hashi was not involved in gang activity and did not have any gang affiliations.

"He was a student studying accounting and worked part-time at the airport. He had a promising future and he was a very well respected young man," Det.-Sgt. Ted Lioumanis said at the news conference.

Lioumanis, of Toronto police's homicide squad, said Hashi was returning home by himself last Sunday after a quick dinner with friends when he was fatally shot.

Police are appealing for any witnesses to come forward.

"The appeal today is for any witnesses that may have information that could assist this investigation," he said.

Lioumanis added he doesn't know why Hashi was targeted, but said the getaway car was seen in the neighbourhood before the shooting. Police will consider if the case is one of mistaken identity.

"I cannot say that Mr. Hashi was targeted for the person he was."

I'm sick to my stomach of these stupid thugs , their stupid gangster music and the constant crime they perpetuate in our community. I've said it before and I'll say it again LOCK THEM ALL UP. Governments etc don't care because its black on black crime even if the victim is innocent. If it was innocent white beckys and brads getting lit up like jane creba you saw how quick laws changed back then.

Hashi's only crime was that he lived in a certain area. I always advise anyone get the hell out of these destructive communities and don't look back this is like the third or 4th young black men I remember being killed since like march that was innocent and just the area they lived in.

It's 2021 and there still isnt HD quality CCTV cameras on every nook and cranny in these metro housings

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
]

According to Toronto police, Hashi was not involved in gang activity and did not have any gang affiliations.

"He was a student studying accounting and worked part-time at the airport. He had a promising future and he was a very well respected young man," Det.-Sgt. Ted Lioumanis said at the news conference.

Lioumanis, of Toronto police's homicide squad, said Hashi was returning home by himself last Sunday after a quick dinner with friends when he was fatally shot.

"The appeal today is for any witnesses that may have information that could assist this investigation," he said.

Lioumanis added he doesn't know why Hashi was targeted, but said the getaway car was seen in the neighbourhood before the shooting. Police will consider if the case is one of mistaken identity.

I'm sick to my stomach of these stupid thugs , their stupid gangster music and the constant crime they perpetuate in our community. I've said it before and I'll say it again LOCK THEM ALL UP. Governments etc don't care because its black on black crime even if the victim is innocent. If it was innocent white beckys and brads getting lit up like jane creba you saw how quick laws changed back then.

Hashi's only crime was that he lived in a certain area. I always advise anyone get the hell out of these destructive communities and don't look back this is like the third or 4th young black men I remember being killed since like march that was innocent and just the area they lived in.

It's 2021 and there still isnt HD quality CCTV cameras on every nook and cranny in these metro housings

at opp neighborhood.. they will shoot anyone

smh

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

his only crime was being from that neighbourhood :francis:kid was going places too, attending university & studying accounting.....

and i'm pretty sure it was Top 5 & those Jungle dudes behind this one.....

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
his only crime was being from that neighbourhood :francis:kid was going places too, attending university & studying accounting.....

and i'm pretty sure it was Top 5 & those Jungle dudes behind this one.....

yup
this is how reckless these dudes are they drive up and if you are black they shoot

I have no idea what these dumb ass cops are doing should have raided the lot of these losers and have them locked up

wont do anything until a precious becky gets caught in the crossfire

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

First off my condolences to that young man's family, I cannot fathom what they are going through right now.

Living in and around that Jane strip is like a death sentence. I don't know how you can feel safe at all living around there with shyt like this happening to INNOCENT people.

If they ever catch these ppl, they need to receive max penalty. We are losing way too many good brothers and sisters to this toxic shyt, I'm tired ..