bell did 200 with another meeting tom morning at 9 am

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Isn’t that a good area ?
yes but it randomly makes the news every year. at one point there was a gang robbing people there. but it's a really nice area. shyt is weird sometimes. one time some dude nearly walked into me on Yonge by that intersection then just casually asked for heroine. I was just like :dwillhuh:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Canada ranked 42 in the world in vaccine rollout

@TradePascalSiakam :francis:

While uk started going door to door doing rapid testing
:francis:

Meanwhile this country took a year to review and approve rapid testing, but ONLY use the damn tests at airports when they should be doing this shyt at factories and schools where it's spreading

I'm convinced if there was a zombie apocalypse and airborne flesh eating virus, they'd do nothing until everyone was dead

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Meanwhile this country took a year to review and approve rapid testing, but ONLY use the damn tests at airports when they should be doing this shyt at factories and schools where it's spreading

I'm convinced if there was a zombie apocalypse and airborne flesh eating virus, they'd do nothing until everyone was dead
from the MacLean magazine

The first step is admitting you have a problem. So, let’s do that: Canada is doing a terrible job fighting COVID. How terrible? The Lowy Institute, one of Australia’s most-respected think tanks, is tracking pandemic metrics to gauge the performance of 98 countries as they respond to this global crisis. Canada ranks 61st. We are behind El Salvador, Belarus and Myanmar.

And the Lowy rankings do not yet take into account vaccination rates. Among nations which have access to the vaccine, and keeping in mind we were one of the first nations to get that access, we rank 35th with a per capita rate one fifth the United States’. It gets worse. Today it was revealed that even that low number is inflated because the Ford government in Ontario has been incompetently double-counting vaccinations.

If the Prime Minister did implement a national strategy, he could then hire some of the million Canadians currently unemployed, and finally launch an effective test and trace program country-wide. He could compel domestic drug manufacturers to retool and start producing more vaccines. He could, like U.S. President Joe Biden, use the national defence forces to set up regional vaccination centres.

The numbers are in: Canada’s COVID-fighting efforts are among world’s worst - Macleans.ca

next level incompetence :francis:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
from the MacLean magazine

The first step is admitting you have a problem. So, let’s do that: Canada is doing a terrible job fighting COVID. How terrible? The Lowy Institute, one of Australia’s most-respected think tanks, is tracking pandemic metrics to gauge the performance of 98 countries as they respond to this global crisis. Canada ranks 61st. We are behind El Salvador, Belarus and Myanmar.

And the Lowy rankings do not yet take into account vaccination rates. Among nations which have access to the vaccine, and keeping in mind we were one of the first nations to get that access, we rank 35th with a per capita rate one fifth the United States’. It gets worse. Today it was revealed that even that low number is inflated because the Ford government in Ontario has been incompetently double-counting vaccinations.

If the Prime Minister did implement a national strategy, he could then hire some of the million Canadians currently unemployed, and finally launch an effective test and trace program country-wide. He could compel domestic drug manufacturers to retool and start producing more vaccines. He could, like U.S. President Joe Biden, use the national defence forces to set up regional vaccination centres.

The numbers are in: Canada’s COVID-fighting efforts are among world’s worst - Macleans.ca

next level incompetence :francis:

Breh we are behind MYANMAR. fukkIN MYANMAR. Aren't they going through a coup right now? How dumb is our government of white folks if they can't even outperform an unstable third world country? Jesus Christ

If I'm still living here at 60, something has gone terribly wrong with the rest of the world

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada has been horrible in this whole pandemic
late to shut borders

everyone talks about that "2,000" a month which was before taxes and was not even near close to the us 600 extra in unemployment a week and two stimulus cheques for everyone. If you are a single person who did not lose their job you did not receive a DIME

loans for businesses instead of bailouts and stimulus

lockdowns that do nothing
and now this vaccine blunder what the hell were canada labs doing all this time? There should at least be a canadian equivalent of a vaccine even if it was like 70-80% better than nothing

ford holding onto money to balance the next budget instead of using that to BUY VACCINES

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Breh we are behind MYANMAR. fukkIN MYANMAR. Aren't they going through a coup right now? How dumb is our government of white folks if they can't even outperform an unstable third world country? Jesus Christ

If I'm still living here at 60, something has gone terribly wrong with the rest of the world
America already vaccinated 32 mill people in since end of dec...

population of Canada is 31mill

too many unqualified cacs run this country

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Alberta Kenney is itching to open up things and he is next week.

BC is open.

Quebec slowly easing restrictions.

Ontario we got this bytch ass MFer David Williams pulling an arbitrary number out of his ass and saying he won't ease restrictions until positives hit 1000 a day PROVINCE WIDE. Doug is a scumbag sitting on billions that he can use to prop up businesses and citizens overall is making parody videos saying Stay Home in every language and doing it terribly.

Federally as discussed above we are awful with the vaccine rollout.

Why do I live here? Serious question I ask myself more and more recently.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
How isn’t there a Canadian vaccine ? I mean back in the day we created insulin

Didn't Harper cut the federal budget for vaccine manufacturing in 2014-15? Breh I get why people vote PC if they're in the higher tax bracket, but all of their decisions have come back to bite us in the ass. Literally costing us time and money right now with Harris's LTC homes fukking things up royally, Harper ruining this country's ability to manufacture vaccines, Doug holding onto money for optics when he could give it to people and BUY vaccines that he's begging for...and fukkin begging the States for vaccines when they haven't even started their own manufacturing lines yet.

If anyone is considering voting for the Cons again, they need to seriously remember ALL of this