The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Yeah I'm not sure what their requirements are either. I've put in my own applications and followed up with calls but they operate on their own time.

Hope to have everything running by Fall at this pace.
What is ur background ?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
z4qjb07o8kc61.jpg

:francis:

bought in 2009 and 2010 :shaq:

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Especially since you now need a covid test to land in america. He must have shown a fake one thats all I can think. Dude knew he had covid and still travelled back the amount of people he infected :beli:

Dude gave not a shyt about anyone else.
If he did indeed falsify documents ..that's sad.
People out there getting infected due to slackness :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Dude gave not a shyt about anyone else.
If he did indeed falsify documents ..that's sad.
People out there getting infected due to slackness :picard:

I'm not accusing that he did but it's nigeria:hubie:, with money anything goes. I've been there you can buy your way out of anything. I remember landing at the airport and customs were like if i gave em a little something they won't search my bag:mjtf:.

Because dude went on 3 flights (I took that journey as well) Lagos to atlanta, atlanta to detroit, detroit to toronto so there is no way imo that all thsoe ticket agents just let him through, he prob went to a clinic and paid a little extra and got a falsified result:hubie:

because to die of covid as soon as he got back his symptoms must have been horrible

Another reason why my azz is going to stay in canada for now, just imagine catching covid in some of these countries and God Forbid you need to go to the ICU yeah right

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
An Indian Co-worker of mine just told me his wife is done with Canada. She's been in the country for a year and literally living a nightmare.

Overworked, miscarriage and got treated like an animal in the hospital. She said F the permanent residency application. This country of ours.:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
An Indian Co-worker of mine just told me his wife is done with Canada. She's been in the country for a year and literally living a nightmare.

Overworked, miscarriage and got treated like an animal in the hospital. She said F the permanent residency application. This country of ours.:francis:

I really think Canada sells immigrants a ball of goods. Many times the one immigrating are living a better life in their own country.

I was working with a nigerian guy he'd tell me in nigeria he had a driver, lived in a gated community would always travel. Moved to canada with his wife and child, lived in a 1bdrm apartment paying 1,800 a month taking the bus to work and living paycheck to paycheck. Ended up moving to Regina where life is better for him but it's still Regina and this dude was smart as hell.

Immigrant coming to canada even a 1bdrm goes for like 1,500, more than likely you're stuck in a garbage job and just making ends meet the "dream" is a joke. Toronto is the woat