Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Welp I can get the vaccine next week :to:
tenor.gif

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I won't lie i'm not getting depressed per say but I feel like I'm bill murray in groundhog day every day feels the same. My only solace is the odd time I go to the grocery store or pick up and drop my mom at work for the drive. I'm sick of tv, sick of watching tv shows / movies and reading books. I'm thankful to have a job and that i'm not stuck in a congested little condo or cold basement apartment but this is maddening
It hit me few weeks ago
Especially with gymz are closed

Productivity at work at all time low
Every day feels the same

:francis:

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I won't lie i'm not getting depressed per say but I feel like I'm bill murray in groundhog day every day feels the same. My only solace is the odd time I go to the grocery store or pick up and drop my mom at work for the drive. I'm sick of tv, sick of watching tv shows / movies and reading books. I'm thankful to have a job and that i'm not stuck in a congested little condo or cold basement apartment but this is maddening
Word word it’s getting hard. Gotta keep pushing and find ways to keep it interesting. Creativity and going on walks in different places is helping me...even got a dog but I’m getting a lil tired of it myself.

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.

I wanna go out and snap pics but not even sure how TPS gonna handle that. Photography was always my creative outlet but not sure I wanna deal with the aggravation. Got into it TPS and security in the DT core too many times with less restrictions lol.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Case counts are going down in Ontario, Quebec and several other provinces
who knows maybe this curfew working
we shall see midfeb

its a race between covid+ and vaccine

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wanna go out and snap pics but not even sure how TPS gonna handle that. Photography was always my creative outlet but not sure I wanna deal with the aggravation. Got into it TPS and security in the DT core too many times with less restrictions lol.

especially being black we know how the law is to us vs anyone else
but i literally feel like im going insane.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Word word it’s getting hard. Gotta keep pushing and find ways to keep it interesting. Creativity and going on walks in different places is helping me...even got a dog but I’m getting a lil tired of it myself.

I mean you can't leave the country. I can't even travel to montreal and enjoy it because of 8pm curfew. I can't go to the mall and walk around, I can't go eat out. I can't even go out on a date unless I'm telling a chick meet me at Walmart. Can't go to a movie to kill a evening, can't go watch my raptors, can't go watch my bills.

Can't buy clothes because I'm going nowhere
was going to upgrade my camera but what's the point nothing to take photos of
Got a gaming pc and every game at my disposal meh
got a big ol 4k tv and every movie and tv at my disposal meh
got a kindle with every book at my disposal meh

Soon they are going to ban non essential purchases at costco and walmart and ban international travel