The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MalickSyXShabbaz

FREEALLTHEDOVESANDBANANAS
Daps
I'm not accusing that he did but it's nigeria:hubie:, with money anything goes. I've been there you can buy your way out of anything. I remember landing at the airport and customs were like if i gave em a little something they won't search my bag:mjtf:.

Because dude went on 3 flights (I took that journey as well) Lagos to atlanta, atlanta to detroit, detroit to toronto so there is no way imo that all thsoe ticket agents just let him through, he prob went to a clinic and paid a little extra and got a falsified result:hubie:

because to die of covid as soon as he got back his symptoms must have been horrible

Another reason why my azz is going to stay in canada for now, just imagine catching covid in some of these countries and God Forbid you need to go to the ICU yeah right
Fam are you an agent
That statement was ridiculous and you've been towing the government narrative without any critical look as to how peooles mental health social well being and economic welfare as a result of this unscientific lockdown and vaccination.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
I really think Canada sells immigrants a ball of goods. Many times the one immigrating are living a better life in their own country.

I was working with a nigerian guy he'd tell me in nigeria he had a driver, lived in a gated community would always travel. Moved to canada with his wife and child, lived in a 1bdrm apartment paying 1,800 a month taking the bus to work and living paycheck to paycheck. Ended up moving to Regina where life is better for him but it's still Regina and this dude was smart as hell.

Immigrant coming to canada even a 1bdrm goes for like 1,500, more than likely you're stuck in a garbage job and just making ends meet the "dream" is a joke. Toronto is the woat
I feel for him. He's one of those clean-hearted Indian guys that don't drink or eat meat. His wife was in the hospital and couldn't get a drink of water for 6 hours after losing the child, traumatized her. The wife's Canadian experience has basically been lockdown.

Add in the lockdown, I think he's seen enough.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Fam are you an agent
That statement was ridiculous and you've been towing the government narrative without any critical look as to how peooles mental health social well being and economic welfare as a result of this unscientific lockdown and vaccination.

:dahell:

I've already said I'm against this lockdown the way it is, there is no reason I can go to a packed no frills, costco or walmart but billy bob hardware store or jens garments can't open when they had 1-2 people in at a time.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
According to their website, clients can book adult auditions or child auditions. The booking details say the guests will receive a "complete haircut, neck shave, blow-dry and style all while candidly discussing life, its ups and downs and all in between."

"Auditions will be recorded for intent (if chosen) to later use in a podcast and/or documentary format."
:mjlol: I mean i get it, but she getting fined for sure :heh: