The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
curfews will do nothing why?

malls are already closed and even before curfew they closed at 7

Restaurants are closed for indoor dining now they will just have to close at 730

clubs, movies etc are closed

grocery stores, gas stations, convienence stores , shoppers drug mart and Walmart are literally the only things open past 8

Just gonna have more people out at the same time with the reduced hours. Larger line ups and congregation of ppl ain't the move ..but eh, if it works - cool.

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
I’m starting to lose my shyt with not having the gyms open or not being able to play basketball brehs

Doug Ford bout to make me go on demon time and break in to these facilities :demonic:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps

This is such a joke

curfews will do nothing why?

malls are already closed and even before curfew they closed at 7

Restaurants are closed for indoor dining now they will just have to close at 730

clubs, movies etc are closed

grocery stores, gas stations, convienence stores , shoppers drug mart and Walmart are literally the only things open past 8

Word, these politicians are such idiots. Covid will just magically stop transmitting after 8 pm :russ:
I'm saying.
In any other sector/job if you keep fukking up you get fired. Where is the accountability?

Now they wanna do curfews, the hell is that gonna solve? That's how you know these guys aren't thinking and just mimicking whatever they see.

I know. In any non-Western country, these idiots would've been forced to step down immediately after fukking up. The fact that these idiots have been continually screwing up since the summer should be unforgivable. I bet you cacs will forget about this if covid ends and just vote PC again and fukk themselves over in some fashion

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Word, these politicians are such idiots. Covid will just magically stop transmitting after 8 pm :russ:

I know. In any non-Western country, these idiots would've been forced to step down immediately after fukking up. The fact that these idiots have been continually screwing up since the summer should be unforgivable. I bet you cacs will forget about this if covid ends and just vote PC again and fukk themselves over in some fashion

lol i remember early in the pandemic everyone thought ford was doing a good job
now? dude might go down as the woat
still holding on that 12 billion in funds instead of doing what the bc government did and spread it amongst the people

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
so economy is in full lockdown until April

just kill me now.

Team Ontario

:russ:

I need to get the hell out of this country.

Side note: was at Whole Foods the other day, walked right in to see tons of people. With the cold coming up I'd imagine no one is going to be tolerating the wait outside if places enforce it.

Numbers gonna be jumping to 5000.

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
lol i remember early in the pandemic everyone thought ford was doing a good job
now? dude might go down as the woat
still holding on that 12 billion in funds instead of doing what the bc government did and spread it amongst the people
Doug was the councilor in my area and when everybody started saying Doug for PM I was just shaking my head. These guys don't know the Fords. Whole family is a bunch of radioactive waste yutes. How Doug made it to Premier in the first place is mind blowing to me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Doug was the councilor in my area and when everybody started saying Doug for PM I was just shaking my head. These guys don't know the Fords. Whole family is a bunch of radioactive waste yutes. How Doug made it to Premier in the first place is mind blowing to me.

Doug Ford is way over his head