The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
all i'm saying is y'all can be fine with staying in canada for the second straight year but my azz is going to travel this year no matter what if God continues to grant me life, and yes I will take a covid test bfore i go and as well on my way back and I will quarantine for 14 days on my return but i'm not going to stay in this country for two straight years without leaving unless its the law and its currently not the law

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
all i'm saying is y'all can be fine with staying in canada for the second straight year but my azz is going to travel this year no matter what if God continues to grant me life, and yes I will take a covid test bfore i go and as well on my way back and I will quarantine for 14 days on my return but i'm not going to stay in this country for two straight years without leaving unless its the law and its currently not the law
Most ppl are .. i dont blame them
U just gotta scramble and do a covid test before bording tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Lets say u coming back from cancun
And u gotta scramble to get a covid test
Smh
Too much hassel

yeah I know coming back is the issue now
I presume some hotels will start having testing on site.

I know certain airports in europe you can get tested there like turkey for example

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i wonder how much all those people who bought condos and were making a killing ofr airbnb before it dried up are surviving now :heh: