The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
He got up to 200km on the DVP :ohhh:

And all this lockdown talk. I'm able to walk into Albion and Woodbine Mall and get my shyt done so I don't want to hear that lockdown talk. Ain't shyt locked down. And those hole in the wall parties are happening every night. My friend got knocked at one a few weeks back and they didn't even give people tickets. I think the unit owner got a fine though. These guys make shyt up as it goes on and wonder why nothing works. Everybody acting like 2021 going to be different from 2020 going to be super sad. Toronto going to be on kinda lockdown through the whole summer.
Everyone on my snapchat timeline was having a party.. house gathering , house parties etc..

Useless lockdown.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I been watching this last 2 weeks

Where in africa you going?

Senegal,Ghana,Ethiopia,Kenya,Zambia,Cameroon all potential spots...

I dont know where yet but i will decide soon,i wanna buy tickets soon since theyre all much cheaper right now...round trip to Addis Ababa is half of what it would normally be...

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I dont know where yet but i will decide soon,i wanna buy tickets soon since theyre all much cheaper right now...round trip to Addis Ababa is half of what it would normally be...
Rwanda a good destination also

I dont want to be 60 and live in Canada :scust:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

kenya got them dark pretty thick women....

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
He got up to 200km on the DVP :ohhh:

And all this lockdown talk. I'm able to walk into Albion and Woodbine Mall and get my shyt done so I don't want to hear that lockdown talk. Ain't shyt locked down. And those hole in the wall parties are happening every night. My friend got knocked at one a few weeks back and they didn't even give people tickets. I think the unit owner got a fine though. These guys make shyt up as it goes on and wonder why nothing works. Everybody acting like 2021 going to be different from 2020 going to be super sad. Toronto going to be on kinda lockdown through the whole summer.

Right

Some nikkas. Upwards to 25 people were shooting a music video in a parking lot 2 weeks ago. 5 cop cars pulled up so they must have been reported. No one ticketed, cops just stood there until they all left.

I'm going to assume they all just went to another parking lot to finish their shyt:francis:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Right

Some nikkas. Upwards to 25 people were shooting a music video in a parking lot 2 weeks ago. 5 cop cars pulled up so they must have been reported. No one ticketed, cops just stood there until they all left.

I'm going to assume they all just went to another parking lot to finish their shyt:francis:
it's the perfect time if you're into selling information (consultation) to make money. get your hustle on brehs. fucck everything else.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Rwanda a good destination also

I dont want to be 60 and live in Canada :scust:

A friend of my dad moved to Argentina for like half the year once he turned 60. He's way happier. If I'm healthy, I don't want to stay here once I'm 60ish

Interesting thread on South Korea's process of handling travelers. They are not taking any chances over there: