The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
These developers are crooks

The condos on Vaughan a few years ago were selling for 250k pre construction now you can't find a 1bdrm under 400k so by cancelling they can sell the land to another developer make more money and screw everyone over.
Facts

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Man, 19, killed in Scarborough shooting identified
image.jpg

Jago Anderson, 19, is seen in this undated photo. (Toronto Police Service)

Kayla Goodfield, CP24.com
Published Wednesday, September 19, 2018 9:57PM EDT
Last Updated Wednesday, September 19, 2018 10:00PM EDT
A 19-year-old man killed in a Scarborough shooting on Tuesday night has been identified by Toronto police.

The fatal incident took place in the area of Brimley Road and Sheppard Avenue East at around 10 p.m.

According to investigators, the male victim was found on the ground outside of a building suffering from a gunshot wound when they arrived. He was pronounced dead at the scene by Toronto paramedics.

The scene of a fatal shooting in Scarborough is seen.

The victim, who police initially believed was in his 20s, has been identified as Toronto-resident Jago Anderson.

No information regarding any possible suspects wanted in connection with this case has been released but officers said they are searching for a dark-coloured newer-model SUV that was spotted fleeing the scene travelling eastbound on Sheppard Avenue East.

This is the city's 78th homicide of 2018.

Another year another 50 18-34 black men slaightered

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I despise Indians. They're just ignorantly obnoxious people. Brampton is :scusthov:for so many reasons

Some Indians are coop, one of my former colleague workers was Indian and waa one of the nicest down to earth people I've ever known.

The bad outweighs the good though and thanks to express entry every year more and more come

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Some Indians are coop, one of my former colleague workers was Indian and waa one of the nicest down to earth people I've ever known.

The bad outweighs the good though and thanks to express entry every year more and more come
When I first moved to Toronto and landed in Scarb, first apartments we tried to rent the Indian supers turned us down with open vacancies.

Did us all a favour :laff:

Them brehs be tanking property value. Nobody else wants to be in Brampton right now.

I actually meet some cool Sri-Lankan and Bangladeshi folks but India :hhh:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This city is an epicentre for pawging. Saw like 5 bm/ww couples walking DT yesterday:pachaha:
What about the Black women/Inferior white guy. Asian women/ inferior white guy couplings... there's lots of those

by inferior I mean women with men clearly below their rank. Especially Asian women with extremely old men and/or undesirable young white males. Shyt is hilarious. They have taken over from the old stereotypical fit Black guy /Ugly or fat white girl couplings