Ontario for example is bigger land wise than Nigeria
Texas has 28 million people
california has 40 million

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
happily married thank God.

i get Wayne Warner party invites all the time and his party is full of single 40 yr old black women, and my work folk stay going to happy hour on thursdays downtown

It was cool 10 years ago, now not so much..i never club, go to lounges, any of that shyt, they're trash

Matter of fact i can barely stay up past 11pm. I enjoy my time with my wife and son. Live healthy, working out, active, travelling and seeing the world >>>>

Same here. Stopped all that shyt many years ago. Wasn’t fukking with the crowd. Also swore to myself I’m done with clubs/lounges at 30.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Liberal minority. The Grits are going to lose lots of votes in BC and they'll lose some ridings in Ontario.
NDP vote will collapse, Jagmeet is a disaster :francis: If Libs take most of the lost NDP seats in Quebec, they'll offset the BC losses. Also Ontario is not a foregone conclusion, I suspect a year of Ford will bolster the LPC.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Conservative fascination with Trudeau is truly mind-boggling

"cult of diversity" ... "Trudeau's extreme multiculturalism"

What the fukk is so different about Trudeau's multiculturalism than, say, Chretien's?

Dog whistle politics

These Cacs are mad Muhammad works two jobs and owns multiple properties when Billy overdosing on fentanyl

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction is that Harper will come back to federal politics ala Trudeau Senior after the CPC lose another election. :manny: Scheer is a terrible leader and only won through pandering to Quebec dairy farmers. Bernier is a no-hoper. They have zero leadership talent in the pipelines, and the party is still very much made in Harper's image.

The fact he's making so many public engagements lately shows he is considering it.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
My prediction is that Harper will come back to federal politics ala Trudeau Senior after the CPC lose another election. :manny: Scheer is a terrible leader and only won through pandering to Quebec dairy farmers. Bernier is a no-hoper. They have zero leadership talent in the pipelines, and the party is still very much made in Harper's image.

The fact he's making so many public engagements lately shows he is considering it.

The Once and Future King - he damaged his brand in 2015 tho. Will Canadians remember his pandering (ex. Old Stock Canadians, Burqa ban in citizenship ceremony, Barbarous Culturel Practices Hotline)?

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
NDP vote will collapse, Jagmeet is a disaster :francis: If Libs take most of the lost NDP seats in Quebec, they'll offset the BC losses. Also Ontario is not a foregone conclusion, I suspect a year of Ford will bolster the LPC.

Biggest mistake Jagmeet made was not going for the NDP leadership in Ontario

He couldve taken the Premiership, or at least been leader of opposition. Instead hes gonna be another loser federal NDP third placer

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Make it 8 :damn:
having children isn't even the problem... brothers make it to their 20's just to die smh. All the dudes we loosing are at the prime age to start contributing to their families and communities. we need to save the youth.

Canada might not value Black immigrants but they would definitely miss our presence, do not be fooled. As small as we are we make an imprint and unlike a lot of other peoples we contribute to the character of the country. From the arts to sports down to shifting society forward through policy and politics. I think that serves as a statement of our presence despite the lack of numbers or support from society at large.

You best believe that without Black folks Toronto's swagger as a city would be ass. No hate just facts.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
having children isn't even the problem... brothers make it to their 20's just to die smh. All the dudes we loosing are at the prime age to start contributing to their families and communities. we need to save the youth.

Canada might not value Black immigrants but they would definitely miss our presence, do not be fooled. As small as we are we make an imprint and unlike a lot of other peoples we contribute to the character of the country. From the arts to sports down to shifting society forward through policy and politics. I think that serves as a statement of our presence despite the lack of numbers or support from society at large.

You best believe that without Black folks Toronto's swagger as a city would be ass. No hate just facts.

As much as we gripe about structural discrimination - we must do better to parent our children. Why am I the only black young man in this library right now? Given how I've seen how some folks parent their children, a lot of it is the individual choices made by the youth and the neglect of parents. It's just that the consequences of both those things are harsher for black folks.

When I was growing up, before I left the house my parents would say "Remember you are a black man in this country. Respect yourself."

:yeshrug: