Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Not exactly breh
In 5 years just over 200k look at other races

That's nothing

The 70-90s leap thanks to Trudeau will never happen again

The Chinese and Indian population are getting 100,000 plus new folks in every year

It takes black folks 5 years just to grow 200k

We are done

Don't worry. I'll have 4 children :mjcry:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Your party :heh:

bernier is a idiot, there is a reason why there is express entry because canada's population is old. 1/2 people is 40 and above.

it's not canada is letting anyone in just the brightest and those with cash

14 million canadians are over the age of 50
7 million working canadians will be eligible for retirement in the next 5-10 years

canada is not even multicultural minus toronto and the gta, vancouver, montreal, every other city is like 75% white

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
There's so few black women there unless you pawg

Black women in Toronto are woat
happily married thank God.

i get Wayne Warner party invites all the time and his party is full of single 40 yr old black women, and my work folk stay going to happy hour on thursdays downtown

It was cool 10 years ago, now not so much..i never club, go to lounges, any of that shyt, they're trash

Matter of fact i can barely stay up past 11pm. I enjoy my time with my wife and son. Live healthy, working out, active, travelling and seeing the world >>>>

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
happily married thank God.

i get Wayne Warner party invites all the time and his party is full of single 40 yr old black women, and my work folk stay going to happy hour on thursdays downtown

It was cool 10 years ago, now not so much..i never club, go to lounges, any of that shyt, they're trash

Matter of fact i can barely stay up past 11pm. I enjoy my time with my wife and son. Live healthy, working out, active, travelling and seeing the world >>>>

yup
going back to africa again before the end of the year. I just go to work, church and school here.

And lol funny you mentioned that I was actually talking to a few 40 year old women a few months ago, thought that because they were older they'd be at least different but nah.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
The stupid thing about Maxime Bernier's tweets is that you couldn't even tell me what a unified Canadian culture is! Even at the earliest times, it was an amalgamation of Scottish, Irish, English and French-Canadian cultures.

That's a hodgepodge. Not a unified entity.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
yup
going back to africa again before the end of the year. I just go to work, church and school here.

And lol funny you mentioned that I was actually talking to a few 40 year old women a few months ago, thought that because they were older they'd be at least different but nah.

There's a reason why they're 40 and single
:yeshrug: