The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Kami

Banned
Daps
The successful ones had a plan and some structure. The others had neither. Somalis will go from tribalism to classism within the next few decades :francis: some will succeed economically, many will be left behind.

It's a natural progression IMO. Refugees are a mixed bag in general. You have some people who were barely literate when they came and others who were part of the elite/business class before the war. Their futures will be very different.

This is the case for those who came in the 90's.
where are these mali's who came from an elite/business class today?

my parents moved out to brampton early and are in castlemore now so we didnt struggle. stressed education and me and my siblings have done well.

never thought of the somali's you mentioned tho. i remember one kid who went to queens U but dunno how he turned ou

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
ive said it over and over again,
if single mothers really loved thier kids they wouldn't date until their kid is of age to fight off

its always the bf that molests, kills etc.
absolutely, how many times does this type of sht gonna happen. I don't know if they shouldn't date but they definitely need to be cautious about the men they bring around their kids

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
absolutely, how many times does this type of sht gonna happen. I don't know if they shouldn't date but they definitely need to be cautious about the men they bring around their kids

Just imagine how much times.it happens but the kid is to young to say anything

I once dated a girl who was raped repeatedly by her step father from the age of 11-17 till she ran away from.home

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
fukked up, I know people who grew up in those scenarios. Main reason why I'm not with the step-parent thing personally.

Can't trust people even if I'm tired or lazy I'd my sister needs me to watch her kids I'd rather do it then for them to go to a friend's house and hubby or older son is a predator

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive said it over and over again,
if single mothers really loved thier kids they wouldn't date until their kid is of age to fight off

its always the bf that molests, kills etc.

ATTEMPTED MURDER: Suspect allegedly tried to kill Brampton man during meeting

He tried to kill someone last year :francis:

Woman still moved this man into her house with her child

Goes to show how soft our judicial system is. I know so many brehs who have committed or attempted murder, robbery, human/gun traffiking, scamming, and all walking the street. No one goes to jail in Canada. It's a slippery slope cause you dont want brehs getting locked up for lfie over BS like they do in the states but damn, nikkas gotta do SOME time if its more serious crimes. At least 2-4 years

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Montreal ain't seeing Toronto

NO money, bunch of French Cacs, shyt infrastructure etc

I give their nightlife its props, I give them arab bytches props and good places to eat no doubt but that's it