The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if travel was cheaper within canada id visit all of the cities, but i can fly to london england for the same price as vancouver and since i aint pawgin anymore dont think i'll be back any time soon.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if travel was cheaper within canada id visit all of the cities, but i can fly to london england for the same price as vancouver and since i aint pawgin anymore dont think i'll be back any time soon.

This. I can go to the West Indies for the same price as it costs to go to Vancouver. Pretty easy decision for me. Canada sucks in that regard and probably why a lot of people don't really travel within the country.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is my first time in Vancouver but I've done Vegas and LA four times each as an adult

:heh:

I've been to more US cities than I have Canadian cities by car or plane. I have no desire to travel in Canada. I'd like to check out Vancouver and maybe Nova Scotia but they are low on the list.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been to more US cities than I have Canadian cities by car or plane. I have no desire to travel in Canada. I'd like to check out Vancouver and maybe Nova Scotia but they are low on the list.

Went to Halifax once and I think the ticket was 500, hotels are expensive
It's a cool city but again

You can sometimes find tickets to Kenya for 800

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416

Oh no question

I've been everywhere from LA to Vegas to the Bay to NY to Boston to Phily, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Louisville, Nashville, Indiana etc

In Canada I've obviously been all over the GTA, Niagara, a few northern Ontario spots for work, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec city and now Vancouver

I'd like to do the east coast, but I wanna do the American South first

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Oh no question

I've been everywhere from LA to Vegas to the Bay to NY to Boston to Phily, Detroit, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Louisville, Nashville, Indiana etc

In Canada I've obviously been all over the GTA, Niagara, a few northern Ontario spots for work, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec city and now Vancouver

I'd like to do the east coast, but I wanna do the American South first

I watch amazing race Canada and I see them in banff or nfld and it makes Me want to go.Then I check airfare and well

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Jeez im hearing $500 and im hear working at sir canada with $80 flights anywhere i please :whew:

Granted i havent passed probation yet but when i do :ohlawd:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Jeez im hearing $500 and im hear working at sir canada with $80 flights anywhere i please :whew:

Granted i havent passed probation yet but when i do :ohlawd:
I applied their part time position
Didn't get it smh

6 months probation tho

Chick I know flies to Europe every day

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if i stay in this city any longer i may pawg again, black women in this city might be the worst in the world

I've tried to be loyal but damn it sucks