The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
The Montreal public transit system is far superior to the TTC :francis:
TTC is was and will continue to be trash. The transit map is a joke for a major city. They need to be sued for using the slogan the better way, I don't see how they could back up those claims in court. I use the subway daily and I prob get caught in a delay daily.

Last night coming home there was a fight on the train I was on and they did not get the dudes off the train they mediated the situation while we all waited instead of getting the perps off the train and letting the rest of us continue riding home. They shut down subway lines for repairs on the weekend and now they wanna stop late night service like 1 am to 1:30 ish wasn't already early.

Politicians making policy on transit need to be required to use the system for a month daily beforehand as research.

broller

Veteran
Daps
:russ:

I think I went to school with his son.

In the 6th grade we had to write summaries on new articles we found and had to present it to the class. This kid gets up and shows the class an article from the star and starts talking about the same dude being his dad and going to jail for a long ass time for all sorts of shyt like drugs and gun running.

Meanwhile the teacher is just sitting there like :picard: "ok, thank you for your presentation"

:russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
TTC is was and will continue to be trash. The transit map is a joke for a major city. They need to be sued for using the slogan the better way, I don't see how they could back up those claims in court. I use the subway daily and I prob get caught in a delay daily.

Last night coming home there was a fight on the train I was on and they did not get the dudes off the train they mediated the situation while we all waited instead of getting the perps off the train and letting the rest of us continue riding home. They shut down subway lines for repairs on the weekend and now they wanna stop late night service like 1 am to 1:30 ish wasn't already early.

Politicians making policy on transit need to be required to use the system for a month daily beforehand as research.

build a subway to vaughan but not build it to vaughan mills/wonderland

even vancouver skytrain goes from their airport into the city of vancouver and to the friggin suburbs of surrey/langley

toronto subway realistically should go to missauga west, pickering east, richmond hill north

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4