The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wow the lady who was killed in the break in works at one of the hospitals I work at crazy

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another black man merked in Malvern yesterday

shyts getting spooky

Is it just me or has there been a wave of violence the past couple months?

In the last week, just off the top with no googles, I can think of at least 4 separate murders. There could be more

Plus multiple shootings, stabbings, random attacks.... I don't know if it's just being reported more and we see it on the nws or if its just due to connectivity but I've lived in the city my whole life and it does seem like shyt is getting a little grimier... Toronto nikkas were always brazen but the shyt I been seeing lately:ld: Is it just me? I know shyt gets even worse with the warm weather but nikkas was getting murked all winter too...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
shyts getting spooky

Is it just me or has there been a wave of violence the past couple months?

In the last week, just off the top with no googles, I can think of at least 4 separate murders. There could be more

Plus multiple shootings, stabbings, random attacks.... I don't know if it's just being reported more and we see it on the nws or if its just due to connectivity but I've lived in the city my whole life and it does seem like shyt is getting a little grimier... Toronto nikkas were always brazen but the shyt I been seeing lately:ld: Is it just me? I know shyt gets even worse with the warm weather but nikkas was getting murked all winter too...

Nah it's getting worse man

And many of these attacks are brazen as well

There's already been 33 homicides in Toronto this year and half the year isn't done yet and it's just getting warm

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah it's getting worse man

And many of these attacks are brazen as well

There's already been 33 homicides in Toronto this year and half the year isn't done yet and it's just getting warm

Breh, the shyt feels worse. If that's the case and it's not even June, we might be on record pace which I think is like 77 or 80 murders in a year

The woman who just got murdered in her home from a B & E .. shorty got stabbed to death in the annex... mans getting murked in drive bys and stabbings and cops literally don't do shyt. They don't solve crimes here. I feel like investigators do the bare minimum. They catch people who do random, bait brazen crimes by cchecking cell phones/social media and people be snitching on themselves that way anyway but if it's not some clowns comitting the crime.. Cops NEVER book anyone here

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I don't know buts it not even just toronto, its in edmonton, ottawa, ft mcmurray, winnipeg, calgary even friggin vancouver

My former high school classmate got clapped in Regina Saskatchewan..idk don't they get tired of this shyt? what do they get out of the gang life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh, the shyt feels worse. If that's the case and it's not even June, we might be on record pace which I think is like 77 or 80 murders in a year

The woman who just got murdered in her home from a B & E .. shorty got stabbed to death in the annex... mans getting murked in drive bys and stabbings and cops literally don't do shyt. They don't solve crimes here. I feel like investigators do the bare minimum. They catch people who do random, bait brazen crimes by cchecking cell phones/social media and people be snitching on themselves that way anyway but if it's not some clowns comitting the crime.. Cops NEVER book anyone here

Toronto police have always been inept, Paul Bernardo was out there raping and killing for years .

This story takes the cake

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.the...obable-cause-the-harrison-family-murders.html

Even murders caught on film go unsolved

Every crime it's "needing the public's help"

Bucciarati Joestar

Honorary Joestar
Daps
Reppin
M O R I O H @ Tdot.
I used to live in Rexdale in the old 2901 buildings on Kipling Ave, and it was honestly a pretty good area until you got to the shyttier older looking buildings. I noticed a lot of people flocking towards Brampton from Toronto and the crime is increasing I believe.

I used to live there too as a child...nice place but small ass apartment tho. those condos look so awkward among those shytty apartments like 2757.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Toronto police have always been inept, Paul Bernardo was out there raping and killing for years .

This story takes the cake

Improbable Cause: The Harrison family murders | The Star

Even murders caught on film go unsolved

Every crime it's "needing the public's help"

I remember this :mjlol:

Just the sheer level of incompetence with no one giving a flying fukk about the results. Everyone just punching in and punching out, moving on the to the next case. And nothing happens when there's clear oversight. There's just no accountability from our police department and I wouldn't be surprised if the corruption levels were astronomical and part of why we never hear anything about Toronto Police. They keep the shyt locked.

Look at this shyt :francis:

One dead, three injured after four separate shootings in Toronto on Sunday night | The Star

1 dead, 4 separate shootings Sunday night alone

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
It's related to how most Somalis came to Canada. Fathers were dead or back in Somalia. Refugee families have little money and were put in gov't housing - susceptible to gang influences. PTSD experienced by civil war survivors can be passed down as abuse.

The current young Young bucks running around were born in 1999 or 2000

PTSD is not excuse