The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not into politics but why do ppl hate Trudeau? I see good things about him unless its the Media?

opened up the borders to 20,000 syrians but when its haitians and nigerians its :Strahldup:

less transparent government, spending tax payers money on vacations.

600 million dollars for the g7 summit in quebec :dahell:

Trans Mountain pipeline

Canada is in more debt because of all his expenses

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
I used to live in Rexdale in the old 2901 buildings on Kipling Ave, and it was honestly a pretty good area until you got to the shyttier older looking buildings. I noticed a lot of people flocking towards Brampton from Toronto and the crime is increasing I believe.

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
opened up the borders to 20,000 syrians but when its haitians and nigerians its :Strahldup:

less transparent government, spending tax payers money on vacations.

600 million dollars for the g7 summit in quebec :dahell:

Trans Mountain pipeline

Canada is in more debt because of all his expenses
ahh so thats why people call him a cuck lmao. So who's the best alternative?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Why do Somali's keep killing each other in Toronto, I thought they were a tight knit group. Don't get me wrong every ethnicity has their fare share of retards, but I noticed the most is committed by Somali people.

I don't know buts it not even just toronto, its in edmonton, ottawa, ft mcmurray, winnipeg, calgary even friggin vancouver

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I used to live in Rexdale in the old 2901 buildings on Kipling Ave, and it was honestly a pretty good area until you got to the shyttier older looking buildings. I noticed a lot of people flocking towards Brampton from Toronto and the crime is increasing I believe.

yeah brampton is the next come up once you saved a little bread, because the housing is cheaper that scarborough, york region, mississauga

Daps
Reppin
The North, 416
Brehs where ya get ya fruits from?

Mans is looking for some fresh melt in your mouth watermelon but Sobeys been slacking

I might start getting fruit from metro cause I heard it’s better

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Why do Somali's keep killing each other in Toronto, I thought they were a tight knit group. Don't get me wrong every ethnicity has their fare share of retards, but I noticed the most is committed by Somali people.
We are honestly just fukked up people :francis:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
We are honestly just fukked up people :francis:
Somalians are super cool people though, never had an issue with none of them. The women are very respectable too and very traditional and well cultured. Im surprised how much crime is most committed by them. Bad neighborhoods? I know Jamestown is fukked up