The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unwanteds? :lupe:

loosely put, just too many people from other cities/states that were "ruined" ie places like Cali, or maybe some old rust belt cities, or rude east coasters... when too many move in too fast it changes alot of things that local used to enjoy. Cost of living, social fabric, etc.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
unfortunately I am not qualified for Ghana women out here tho lol
broo no one is if they're shooting from a dating app, they're just as hypergamous as any other woman on a dating app. you gotta show yourself on trips abroad, pics with your friend group, one pic in your home and a pic in your car, and it all better look like luxury. in person is a different story, really just go to any church of pentecost and get in their single's bible-study and knock them down church by church.:ohlawd: god-willing.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
broo no one is if they're shooting from a dating app, they're just as hypergamous as any other woman on a dating app. you gotta shot yourself on trips abroad, one pics with your friend group, one pic in your home and a pic in your car, and it all better look like luxury. in person is a different story, really just go to any church of pentecost and get in their single's bible-study and knock them down church by church.:ohlawd: god-willing.

Yup there are alot of Nigerian men simps now in the GTA

All they do is simp

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yup there are alot of Nigerian men simps now in the GTA

All they do is simp
Brother, if they're Nigerians from Naij they're simping but the ones from out here are on smoke HOH GMB gang for the most part UNLESS they're getting their money from Fraud or other non-conventional means. all in all it's a wasteland on these apps. you can smash all day but not too many wife material women on those apps. a lot of the women THINK they're marriage material but their conversation and lifestyles betray them on that frontier.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
if they've been in Canada longer than 3 years forget it, it's the walking dead virus as soon as they make their first local friend
bro he's not wrong. my cousin came to canada from Ghana like 1 year ago for school. I saw her on Hinge and showed my pops (he helped her get here for school), 6 months into her stay here she's pregnant lmaooooo breh we told her to stay away from these fast club girls at her school (McMaster) but hey the West has a way of humbling people.