The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Back in Toronto for a week as I'll be travelling with my parents and grandma next week.

Brehs I almost got carjacked this morning. I was at Bathurst near Lakeshore at a red light and this cac runs up to my car and tries to open the front passenger door then he tries the rear door.

The city is gone to hell

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Back in Toronto for a week as I'll be travelling with my parents and grandma next week.

Brehs I almost got carjacked this morning. I was at Bathurst near Lakeshore at a red light and this cac runs up to my car and tries to open the front passenger door then he tries the rear door.

The city is gone to hell
Should've ran him over

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

why are we celebrating folks lying and getting away with it?
This government has created a culture where right is wrong and wrong is right. Scamming is assumed in order to get by here.

This guy is a clear bold faced liar. While shogas aren't looked well upon in Kenya, no one is going out of their way to kill them.

I mean ffs sauti sol, arguably the biggest modern Kenyan music group, has a flaming homo as a member.

And you see homos walking all throughout Garden City, TRM, and Village Market on the regular.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This government has created a culture where right is wrong and wrong is right. Scamming is assumed in order to get by here.

This guy is a clear bold faced liar. While shogas aren't looked well upon in Kenya, no one is going out of their way to kill them.

I mean ffs sauti sol, arguably the biggest modern Kenyan music group, has a flaming homo as a member.

And you see homos walking all throughout Garden City, TRM, and Village Market on the regular.

Yup, but folks know once you come to canada from an african country just say you are gay or lesbian or bi and voila. Even in Uganda homosexuality is illegal but no one really gives a crap what you do behind close doors.

Folks know all you have to do is get to canada file refugee status and the government puts you up in a hotel for a year , free dental and health, free meals and security.

What sucks is that it ruins it for LEGIT refugees. I remember this girl I knew in kenya msg me after a year, how her mom is in canada and if I could help her get a job. I was liek :dahell:, go

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

Imagine protesting your visa expiring
entitlement is the disease. then again trudeau sold out to India, his pockets fat and he don't gaf about Canada. his wife cucked him and he like bussy fuk that weirdo.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
entitlement is the disease. then again trudeau sold out to India, his pockets fat and he don't gaf about Canada. his wife cucked him and he like bussy fuk that weirdo.

I spent the most crucial six years of my life taking many risks to come to Canada,” says Mehakdeep Singh, a former international student who is facing deportation.

“For the past six years, I studied, I worked, I paid taxes, I earned enough CRS [Comprehensive Ranking System] points, but the government has just taken advantage of us.”

wah wah wah

Imagine me going to india with a visa and thinking I can stay forever :mjlol: