The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What’s the real problem?

I grew up in Brampton in the 90s. There were a lot of Indian people. One of my neighbors back then was Indian. I remember being jealous as a kid because I assumed it was one big family that lived in their house.

I don’t recall Indian people being an issue for anyone except for a certain segment of the white population. Then again, I was just a kid. I also had some Indian friends.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What’s the real problem?

I grew up in Brampton in the 90s. There were a lot of Indian people. One of my neighbors back then was Indian. I remember being jealous as a kid because I assumed it was one big family that lived in their house.

I don’t recall Indian people being an issue for anyone except for a certain segment of the white population. Then again, I was just a kid has some Indian friends.

These are not the same Indians, it's not dr Ali, Rupinder the accountant.

These are tfws scamming LMIA and folks going to diploma mills

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m in Minneapolis right now

Not one Indian :wow:

Minnesota is like Canada in America. I think there's even a town over there called Canada.

I went to twin cities and they said the west suburbs are little Africa with Kenyans, Tanzanians, Ethiopians, etc.
I think Liberians and Somalis have the largest populations there at around 25K each.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These Africans in Minneapolis got money
Sheesh

Minnesota was real cheap at one point. The African community got in and built themselves up and became well established in the local community.

Alot if not most of the Africans in Oakland, Iowa, ND/SD, and Arizona started out in Minnesota

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This is like a fancy jail cell

I've grown in my needs. I would need some where to plant a garden man, this is just sad. This is why there is a mass exodus out of GTA for whoever can get out.

the crazy thing is with the interest rates the way they are even with a 100k downpayment
that 300k is 1,768.81 a month then add on like 5-600 a month for condo fees all to live in a shoebox