The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
off topic but man are Americans an insecure bunch in that Booth thread.

nikkas think we all root for Drake collectively, I explained it for the slow ones that we don't give a fukk about Aubrey and they're still mad anyway.

That Rick Ross fight with the bikers got them in shambles.

nikkas are legit Captain Americas in there :mjlol:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
i had to put that thread on ignore, brehs can't distinguish between Vancouver and Miami thinkin its on the same coast.

That education system :wow:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
we top 3 brehs :salute:
Canadian-Households-Now-The-Third-Most-Indebted-In-The-World-global-rank.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Canada that’s why

What he did is damn near treason

"For Mr. Sajjan, this report comes at the tail end of a ministerial tenure imbued with scandal: he exaggerated his role in a key battle during his tour in Afghanistan; his office hired a reserve officer from his old unit (who had been suspended for having a relationship with a subordinate) to work as an aide; he failed to act on recommendations to root out sexism in the military in a 2015 report by a former Supreme Court justice, and instead the government commissioned a new report by another former Supreme Court justice; he said he chose not to look at an allegation of sexual misconduct against then-chief of the defence staff Jonathan Vance when it was brought to his attention; he said he wasn’t reading e-mails during the Kabul evacuation.

But this accusation eclipses all the others, for how deeply Mr. Sajjan appears to have both perverted his power and betrayed his oath. The Canadians left behind in Afghanistan and the Afghans who bravely assisted our troops deserve answers. But in this government, there is no scandal too serious to merit actual introspection. No reporting that can’t be flipped around to malign the character of the reporters. Mr. Sajjan will continue to remain in cabinet. And shame on you for asking about it."

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if the cost of housing will go down. I am seeing a lot of people that bought a couple of years ago panic selling their properties

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4