The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Hug a thug
Hug a thug is just code for programs for ****** teens. Ford couldn't use those words so he called it "Hug a thug". Thanks for reiterating his sentiments. Those programs saved a lot of young people from going down the wrong roads, gave them things to do after school to keep them off the streets. What happened when Ford stopped funding them?

And as for crime in our city, it's not going to end anytime soon. No matter who is in power. You never mention the fact that Toronto is damn near the new Mafia capital of the world do you? We have almost all the crime families operating here. Why and how do you think crime got so organized so fast? Where are these cars going why are tow truck companies always beefing and shooting it out. This is all organized crime, the kind that is lining Doug Fords pockets through contractors and construction.

But hug a thug right?

And by 2050 (25 years) were going to have triple the amount of 80 and very few people to replace them on the workfield if we don't bring in immigrants. Why? Because Canadians don't have kids. You want your pension? You want to retire? But let me guess, you want pawg immigrants, not brown ones right?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hug a thug is just code for programs for ****** teens. Ford couldn't use those words so he called it "Hug a thug". Thanks for reiterating his sentiments. Those programs saved a lot of young people from going down the wrong roads, gave them things to do after school to keep them off the streets. What happened when Ford stopped funding them?

And as for crime in our city, it's not going to end anytime soon. No matter who is in power. You never mention the fact that Toronto is damn near the new Mafia capital of the world do you? We have almost all the crime families operating here. Why and how do you think crime got so organized so fast? Where are these cars going why are tow truck companies always beefing and shooting it out. This is all organized crime, the kind that is lining Doug Fords pockets through contractors and construction.

But hug a thug right?

And by 2050 (25 years) were going to have triple the amount of 80 and very few people to replace them on the workfield if we don't bring in immigrants. Why? Because Canadians don't have kids. You want your pension? You want to retire? But let me guess, you want pawg immigrants, not brown ones right?

Look you want to be soft on crime and give chance after chance thats on you. I'm a round them up and throw away the key. Mafia, hells angels have always operated in the city. There is no city in the world without crime but there ways ot mitigate.

:dahell:
`Again there is a right way to bring in immigrants as in taking the best and brightest that's what express entry is. You're not taking rupinder the uber driver or sanveer the tim hortons worker. You're taking Dr. Ali and Inderjit whose an engineer. What canada is doing now and what they are trying to finally stop is these scammer azz diploma mill students with no redeemable skills. They are stuffing this country due to the century iniative and want to lower canadians salaries with all these bs lmia handed out.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Look you want to be soft on crime and give chance after chance thats on you. I'm a round them up and throw away the key. Mafia, hells angels have always operated in the city. There is no city in the world without crime but there ways ot mitigate.

:dahell:
`Again there is a right way to bring in immigrants as in taking the best and brightest that's what express entry is. You're not taking rupinder the uber driver or sanveer the tim hortons worker. You're taking Dr. Ali and Inderjit whose an engineer. What canada is doing now and what they are trying to finally stop is these scammer azz diploma mill students with no redeemable skills. They are stuffing this country due to the century iniative and want to lower canadians salaries with all these bs lmia handed out.
Toronto is now home to the Mafia. There not just operating here loke before. Bosses are here. Bigger guns. More drugs. More murder. More power struggle. We are now home to heads of Mafia. And not just MTL Mafia. Actual Italian mafia.

"Anti-Mafia prosecutors in Italy probing a powerful international crime network say they have uncovered the new face of the Mafia in Toronto, alleging there are seven dominant mob families in the city, each with a boss who sits on an influential board of control"

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Toronto is now home to the Mafia. There not just operating here loke before. Bosses are here. Bigger guns. More drugs. More murder. More power struggle. We are now home to heads of Mafia. And not just MTL Mafia. Actual Italian mafia.

"Anti-Mafia prosecutors in Italy probing a powerful international crime network say they have uncovered the new face of the Mafia in Toronto, alleging there are seven dominant mob families in the city, each with a boss who sits on an influential board of control"

breh i live in woodbridge mafia has been here for ever. And again not surprising when you're easy on crime, criminmals will operate

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
breh i live in woodbridge mafia has been here for ever. And again not surprising when you're easy on crime, criminmals will operate
Then go talk to Ford. He runs the OPP, not Trudeau. You keep ignoring Doug Fords role in this. His blatant corruption. His refusals to fund universities, which in turn has forced them to rely on immigrant students. This is all a Doug Ford problem. Doesn't matter if PP wins or not, Doug will continue to rape this province foe the benefit of himself and his friends.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yes to more PAWG and Black immigrants.

We dont need anymore brown immigrants.

We got enough over the last 2 years alone.

btw we are getting our pension anyways and will retire anyways, dude is falling for Century Initiative scare tactics. There is nothing wrong with immigration when done correctly. Canada doesn't need tim hortons worker, uber drivers, walmart workers.

Canada one of the few countries in the world where someone who has a student visa can bring their spouse over and kids :dahell:

Going to a diploma mill for hotel management and then getting a post grad work permit and then pr that was teh pathway of many scammers for years. The express entry point system is the best, you need to be of proper age, have proper education

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Then go talk to Ford. He runs the OPP, not Trudeau. You keep ignoring Doug Fords role in this. His blatant corruption. His refusals to fund universities, which in turn has forced them to rely on immigrant students. This is all a Doug Ford problem. Doesn't matter if PP wins or not, Doug will continue to rape this province foe the benefit of himself and his friends.

:mjlol:, proper universities are fine they ain't letting in any tom dikk or harry. Please show me one proper university on this list that has a bunch of international students?

Screenshot-2024-07-01-083237.png

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
:mjlol:, proper universities are fine they ain't letting in any tom dikk or harry. Please show me one proper university on this list that has a bunch of international students?

Screenshot-2024-07-01-083237.png
Anything to keep caping for whitey kid. What's a proper university? You're just making shyt up to mask your white supremacy at this point. Your whole existence is on the tip of white dikks. Enjoy that life

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Anything to keep caping for whitey kid. What's a proper university? You're just making shyt up to mask your white supremacy at this point. Your whole existence is on the tip of white dikks. Enjoy that life

Look at this little kid y'all, if you don't slurp up low class immigration like him you're a white supremacist :mjlol: :russ:

This is what you said "His refusals to fund universities, which in turn has forced them to rely on immigrant students"

And I posted a list of the top schools that issued permits and no ontario university is on that list except "algoma university" which is not even a proper university

You can never be wrong right? :mjlol:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Look at this little kid y'all, if you don't slurp up low class immigration like him you're a white supremacist :mjlol: :russ:

This is what you said "His refusals to fund universities, which in turn has forced them to rely on immigrant students"

And I posted a list of the top schools that issued permits and no ontario university is on that list except "algoma university" which is not even a proper university

You can never be wrong right? :mjlol:
Like I said keep caping for white supremacy and white people being the norm. You see white as normal to the point where non white immigrants are a problem. Not my problem.

Happy Canada day.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Like I said keep caping for white supremacy and white people being the norm. You see white as normal to the point where non white immigrants are a problem. Not my problem.

Happy Canada day.

Breh my wife is Ugandan and I'm sponsoring her I have no problem with non white immigrants :russ:We disagree but
Happy Canada Day breh :salute:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Just saying this is from trudeau's mouth back in 2014

At this rate, by 2015, temporary worker entries will outnumber permanent resident entries.
This has all happened under the Conservatives’ watch, despite repeated warnings from the Liberal Party and from Canadians across the country about its impact on middle class Canadians: it drives down wages and displaces Canadian workers.

:jbhmm: