The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The bums here brag to their family and friends back home about how good they have it knowing they're struggling here. Then those bums from back home come here and start to struggle because these bums here sold them a lie.

I see it all the time:mjlol:

I straight up tell my family I'm broke pocket, I hear some people don't understand how I can be broke when I live in Canada:russ:

I feel sorry for all these refugees coming here, they are sold a big dream of lies

And yeah many people boast like I said that chick I went to her place and she was just living in the living room but her instagram made it seem like she was out there living life

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A lot of their schools in other countries are crap. You can pay for good grades to pass or what you learn isn’t all that.
Breh you been to Kenya. I was in school with Indians out there. They often had money and would pay for grades if their kids were trash in school...same with Arabs. My mom used to tutor a lot of Indian and Arab rich kids after school. Some of the dumbest humans I encountered have to be rich kids.

They would try the study route but if that failed and the kids were dumb.. they bought good grades.

Daps
There's no Liberal MP who can repair the public's perception of the Liberal Party. Justin need to go down with the ship and he will.
Which leads us to a calamitous juncture....cause not enough folk will ride the NDP wave and we know if Poliviere gets in the place is gonna burn.....bout to work on getting that EU work visa...... :francis:
:wow: