The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Some cracker at work asked if I'm being patronizing because I'm always hyping up everyone and saying good things, especially when I see another black man; we always go off on the compliments.

:mjlol:

How you white and unhappy, imagine your family been in Canada for generations and haven't done shyt with themselves and my mom came here as a little girl and has a few properties under her name.

shyt or even if your family is living good, how are you worrying about other people when they don't even effect your lives.

I couldn't imagine hating my life like that:wow:

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
them immigrants coming out the woodwork on social media talking about how expensive CANADA is :mjlol:
The bums here brag to their family and friends back home about how good they have it knowing they're struggling here. Then those bums from back home come here and start to struggle because these bums here sold them a lie.

I see it all the time:mjlol:

I straight up tell my family I'm broke pocket, I hear some people don't understand how I can be broke when I live in Canada:russ:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
The bums here brag to their family and friends back home about how good they have it knowing they're struggling here. Then those bums from back home come here and start to struggle because these bums here sold them a lie.

I see it all the time:mjlol:

I straight up tell my family I'm broke pocket, I hear some people don't understand how I can be broke when I live in Canada:russ:
my last job, I worked alongside an indian girl who lived out by Warden station in a basement.

Even in Uni when I worked at the airport, EVERY indian I worked with had PHDs, 2 degrees etc from back home, but working as a fukkin dishwasher and paying for school

Jagmeet and Trudeau finessed em

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
my last job, I worked alongside an indian girl who lived out by Warden station in a basement.

Even in Uni when I worked at the airport, EVERY indian I worked with had PHDs, 2 degrees etc from back home, but working as a fukkin dishwasher and paying for school

I think it's more on their fam for lying and stunting on them.

Has always been like this. Those jobs and their conditions are ridiculous. But whenever these farmers get exposed nothing happens
A white boy from farm country explained to me how the farmers are low key a huge factor to the driving cost of real estate.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

i worked with people from everywhere and they always were engineers or this n that. I currently work with 2 supposed doctors from India. They struggle with basic work assignments...stop believing these fools. I've met like 2 people with that backstory that actually lived up to their credentials and they were both from Iran. Both of them left Canada expeditiously upon realizing they wouldn't get their worth.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i worked with people from everywhere and they always were engineers or this n that. I currently work with 2 supposed doctors from India. They struggle with basic work assignments...stop believing these fools. I've met like 2 people with that backstory that actually lived up to their credentials and they were both from Iran. Both of them left Canada expeditiously upon realizing they wouldn't get their worth.

A lot of their schools in other countries are crap. You can pay for good grades to pass or what you learn isn’t all that.

Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4