The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Covid exposed Canada

The electorate is pretty myopic and ignorant. If you talk to the average Canadian about politics, you'd soon realize they don't know how our system of government works.

Our politicians are reactionary, visionless, and chalk full of mediocrity; the best minds go to Bay Street or go to the US

Our business class favours oligarchic families like the Rogers, the Irvings etc. etc.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The electorate is pretty myopic and ignorant. If you talk to the average Canadian about politics, you'd soon realize they don't know how our system of government works.

Our politicians are reactionary, visionless, and chalk full of mediocrity; the best minds go to Bay Street or go to the US

Our business class favours oligarchic families like the Rogers, the Irvings etc. etc.
Honestly, it's kinda crazy the average Canadian would know more about the US election than our own. I think the issue is that our culture is a defeatist culture. We don't believe in change or are willing to accept what politicians and oligarchs sell to them. I just feel as a society Canadians haven't really fought back against prices, housing, dental care, and other issues.

I feel in Canada you're most likely to see a protest about something that is happening in the US rather than something happening here.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Honestly, it's kinda crazy the average Canadian would know more about the US election than our own. I think the issue is that our culture is a defeatist culture. We don't believe in change or are willing to accept what politicians and oligarchs sell to them. I just feel as a society Canadians haven't really fought back against prices, housing, dental care, and other issues.

I feel in Canada you're most likely to see a protest about something that is happening in the US rather than something happening here.

Absolutely.

Psychologically speaking, a rebellious spirit has been expunged from us and replaced with “Peace, Order, and Good Government”

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

D0guoQuWkAADBli.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What's crazy is that most of the population is centered in like 3 areas.

Canada's potential is crazy
How many Indians? Toronto look like Mumbai.

Them fools protesting in sauga lying about not knowing their documents were fake when they came here to work *pardon me go to school

:mjlol:

Wouldn't be a problem but everywhere you look they only hire each other and don't integrate into society well. They are now running a lot of security agencies and the staffing is 99% them. All the food franchises they staff with their people only as well. They doing the same shyt in industrial workplaces and trucking jobs.

I seen all this shyt they do in Kenya. I know their nepotism and ethnic biased ways very well. Canada is doomed if they don't stem the flow of Indians here. We have laws against this shyt but people only seem to take notice when it's whites doing this shyt.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Them fools protesting in sauga lying about not knowing their documents were fake when they came here to work *pardon me go to school

Wouldn't be a problem but everywhere you look they only hire each other and don't integrate into society well. They are now running a lot of security agencies and the staffing is 99% them. All the food franchises they staff with their people only as well. They doing the same shyt in industrial workplaces and trucking jobs.

I seen all this shyt they do in Kenya. I know their nepotism and ethnic biased ways very well. Canada is doomed if they don't stem the flow of Indians here. We have laws against this shyt but people only seem to take notice when it's whites doing this shyt.
Brute force takeover
This ain’t your regular immigrants
One of them gets hiring role….it’s over

They dominate with numbers lol

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps

That's actually funny, my classmate must of been on that type of time. He's MIA now and I always ask him how comes he didn't tell anyone why he decided to just up and go to Toronto.

That's all good, that's life man. Big issue with us is that we don't wanna play by the same rules (racism plays a huge part too)

I remember being in college and we only had 4 black men out of 300 people in my whole program (3 year tech), then by the time I graduated we were down to 2. The next man basically tried to do the "we're brothers, help me gimmick" then decided to throw me under the bus when it wasn't convenient anymore.

He's a dikk and I'm a dummy, but it's all good. I graduated and got a decent job so it's watet under the bridge:russ:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me