Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:
duvy.png

A 21-year-old Mississauga man has been arrested and charged in connection with a fatal shooting in North York last year.

On Oct. 6, 2022, Toronto police responded to a shooting call at 5 Needle Firway, in the area of Jane Street and Finch Avenue West, at around 1:40 p.m.

Officers located a man suffering from a gunshot wound. He was pronounced dead at the scene, police say.

The victim was later identified as 28-year-old Osman Bangura, of Toronto. At the time, police said they believed the incident was targeted.

On Friday, Toronto police arrested Tafari Minott, and charged him with second degree murder.

He is scheduled to appear in court on Saturday.

Investigators are appealing to witnesses or anyone that may have security or dashcam footage from the area at the time of the shooting to contact police, or Crime Stoppers anonymously.

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
duvy.png

The Toronto Police Service is updating the public on an arrest made in a homicide investigation.

On Thursday, October 6, 2022, at 1:41 p.m., officers attended a Shooting call at 5 Needle Firway.

It was reported that:

• officers located a man suffering from a gunshot wound
  • the man succumbed to his injuries, and was pronounced deceased
The deceased was identified as Osman Bangura, 28, of Toronto.

On Friday, May 26, 2023, Tafari Minott, 21, of Mississauga, was arrested and charged with:

1. Second Degree Murder
He is scheduled to appear in court by video, on Saturday, May 26, 2023, at Toronto Bail Centre, 2201 Finch Ave West at 9 a.m, in room 204.

Investigators are appealing to witnesses, anyone that may have security cameras, or who were driving in the area and have dash cameras, to contact police.

Reddit boys crying

Dummy threw it away

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
Reddit boys crying

Dummy threw it away

no lies told.
:francis: he's one of the rare exceptions that was actually making a little noise & getting a couple mainstream looks.....

:francis:trade your accomplishments/progress as a free man to be incarcerated & surrounded by nikkas & bossed around by C.O's all day for the next 25 years brehs...

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
What's her platform? I feel like we haven't heard much about her platform and same with the other candidates. However, I feel that's a major issue with most Canadian politics

My friend, I goggled Olivia Chow mayor and this website came up:
Olivia Chow for Mayor of Toronto

Click on the "Olivia's Plan" link at the top of the website banner

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My friend, I goggled Olivia Chow mayor and this website came up:
Olivia Chow for Mayor of Toronto

Click on the "Olivia's Plan" link at the top of the website banner
lmao thanks. I've been mainly listening to some of the debates, and remember not much was known 3 weeks ago. I still feel most of the candidates aren't doing enough to separate themselves to close the gap.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
lmao thanks. I've been mainly listening to some of the debates, and remember not much was known 3 weeks ago. I still feel most of the candidates aren't doing enough to separate themselves to close the gap.

I dunno if I'll vote. I don't trust any of them to help out working class people.
I hope I'm wrong but I have no faith.