The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
DOG, this Kadeem Robinson dude is a VP with Manulife Financial, smart dude judging by his bio here,.

I don't see any other Kadeem Robinsons in Toronto. So forgive me if this is the wrong dude. I doubt it though. Article says he's 34, this lines up.

:wtf: :why:
I'd be shocked, going to say it's another dude.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:francis:
numba.png

And nothing or value was lost

Get these thugs out my city

Minus that crazy old Italian who killed five at his condo literally every murder in Vaughan now is a breh at qounge or recording studio

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider

Rapper and double killer Saaid “Postman” Mohiadin is the poster child for why it’s too bad Canada’s highest court has disallowed consecutive life sentences for multiple killers.

The 32-year-old, who performed as Flippa, was sentenced this week to an automatic life term with no possibility of parole for 25 years for the first-degree slaying of Jerome Belle.

But it means nothing.

Mohiadin is already serving life after being convicted just six months ago for another murder – the 2019 execution of mob enforcer Antonio (Tony Scratch) Fiorda.

Superior Court Justice Ken Campbell was so disturbed by this double killer that he wanted to give extensive reasons on sentence so a future parole board will know what they’re dealing with when his release date comes around.

“Indeed, in my view, the accused is an inherently dangerous individual, who poses a special danger to the public – and this factor is one that should properly be taken into account by any member of the parole authorities when considering his potential release back into civilized society at any point in time in the future.”

For Mohiadin, 2019 was a busy year for murder.

On the afternoon of March 19, 2019, Belle, 22, was walking with a friend and his dog on Bloom St. in the Junction when Mohiadin, his face concealed by his white hoodie, came up to him and fired several shots at close range. He then took off in a white Mercedes parked nearby.

Behind the wheel was a longtime friend who thought she was giving Mohiadin a lift, not acting as a getaway driver. He’d asked her to pick him up at his mom’s place nearby and then told her to wait because he’d forgotten something. When he returned, he told her to drive to Jane and Finch.

As for the sound of gunshots she’d heard, he told her, “This is the hood – shootings happen every day.”

A day or two later, she saw a “Snapchat” video that included Mohiadin and some of his friends talking and laughing about a “headshot.”

She told him she was upset, that it had become “evident what he had done,” without “any remorse” and she wanted to know why he’d dragged her into it.

“You don’t understand,” Mohiadin texted back. “It was kill or be killed – this guy was standing in front of my Mom’s house where my mom and my niece lived.”

The witness testified Mohiadin had told her to “get rid” of the Mercedes and not drive it for at least a couple of weeks and they would “have to get married so that [she] could not testify against [him].”

Instead, she was the star prosecution witness when Mohiadin went on trial in March. A jury convicted him earlier this month.

Campbell decried Mohiadin’s long criminal record starting in 2012 with weapons charges, aggravated assault, threatening death, obstructing police and failing to comply. But “most significantly, and most recently” he was convicted of another first-degree murder on Dec. 6, 2022.

Nine months after killing Belle, prosecutors said he and an accomplice were paid $60,000 for the contract killing of Fiorda, 50, outside Etobicoke’s Via Allegra restaurant across from Sherway Gardens. The Nov. 4, 2019 shooting just happened to be witnessed by undercover OPP officers who were doing surveillance.

Prosecutors said Mohiadin was the getaway driver for that murder and had Fiorda’s address and schedule on his phone as well as photos celebrating the hit with wads of cash.

And now he’s been found guilty of a second murder.

“Needless to say,” Campbell wrote in sentencing Mohiadin to an automatic life with no parole for 25 years, “this is not a “typical” case – even for those few offenders who have been convicted of the most serious offence known to the criminal law. That is so, because, as I have already suggested, this accused, despite his relatively young age of 32 years, has now been convicted of two entirely separate first-degree murders, in addition to all of the other crimes displayed on his unenviable criminal record.”

Before the Supreme Court struck down the law as unconstitutional last year, Campbell noted that trial judges like himself could, under certain circumstances, impose consecutive periods of parole ineligibility in relation to each murder.

But that has been taken away. And so Mohiadin gets one slaying for free.

Last edited:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont see how you brehs still living in that city. It literally sucks the energy out of you just standing there. Used to be the opposite.

If I lived there as a guy, I'd move to New Brunswick, Ottawa, QC, or Saskatchewan(sp?). If I had to stay in Ontario I'd move to Chatham or Ingersol lol

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Rapper and double killer Saaid “Postman” Mohiadin is the poster child for why it’s too bad Canada’s highest court has disallowed consecutive life sentences for multiple killers.

The 32-year-old, who performed as Flippa, was sentenced this week to an automatic life term with no possibility of parole for 25 years for the first-degree slaying of Jerome Belle.

But it means nothing.

Mohiadin is already serving life after being convicted just six months ago for another murder – the 2019 execution of mob enforcer Antonio (Tony Scratch) Fiorda.

Superior Court Justice Ken Campbell was so disturbed by this double killer that he wanted to give extensive reasons on sentence so a future parole board will know what they’re dealing with when his release date comes around.

“Indeed, in my view, the accused is an inherently dangerous individual, who poses a special danger to the public – and this factor is one that should properly be taken into account by any member of the parole authorities when considering his potential release back into civilized society at any point in time in the future.”

For Mohiadin, 2019 was a busy year for murder.

On the afternoon of March 19, 2019, Belle, 22, was walking with a friend and his dog on Bloom St. in the Junction when Mohiadin, his face concealed by his white hoodie, came up to him and fired several shots at close range. He then took off in a white Mercedes parked nearby.

Behind the wheel was a longtime friend who thought she was giving Mohiadin a lift, not acting as a getaway driver. He’d asked her to pick him up at his mom’s place nearby and then told her to wait because he’d forgotten something. When he returned, he told her to drive to Jane and Finch.

As for the sound of gunshots she’d heard, he told her, “This is the hood – shootings happen every day.”

A day or two later, she saw a “Snapchat” video that included Mohiadin and some of his friends talking and laughing about a “headshot.”

She told him she was upset, that it had become “evident what he had done,” without “any remorse” and she wanted to know why he’d dragged her into it.

“You don’t understand,” Mohiadin texted back. “It was kill or be killed – this guy was standing in front of my Mom’s house where my mom and my niece lived.”

The witness testified Mohiadin had told her to “get rid” of the Mercedes and not drive it for at least a couple of weeks and they would “have to get married so that [she] could not testify against [him].”

Instead, she was the star prosecution witness when Mohiadin went on trial in March. A jury convicted him earlier this month.

Campbell decried Mohiadin’s long criminal record starting in 2012 with weapons charges, aggravated assault, threatening death, obstructing police and failing to comply. But “most significantly, and most recently” he was convicted of another first-degree murder on Dec. 6, 2022.

Nine months after killing Belle, prosecutors said he and an accomplice were paid $60,000 for the contract killing of Fiorda, 50, outside Etobicoke’s Via Allegra restaurant across from Sherway Gardens. The Nov. 4, 2019 shooting just happened to be witnessed by undercover OPP officers who were doing surveillance.

Prosecutors said Mohiadin was the getaway driver for that murder and had Fiorda’s address and schedule on his phone as well as photos celebrating the hit with wads of cash.

And now he’s been found guilty of a second murder.

“Needless to say,” Campbell wrote in sentencing Mohiadin to an automatic life with no parole for 25 years, “this is not a “typical” case – even for those few offenders who have been convicted of the most serious offence known to the criminal law. That is so, because, as I have already suggested, this accused, despite his relatively young age of 32 years, has now been convicted of two entirely separate first-degree murders, in addition to all of the other crimes displayed on his unenviable criminal record.”

Before the Supreme Court struck down the law as unconstitutional last year, Campbell noted that trial judges like himself could, under certain circumstances, impose consecutive periods of parole ineligibility in relation to each murder.

But that has been taken away. And so Mohiadin gets one slaying for free.

Thank god for that snitch. And if course it's another rapper. :mjlol:

I hope this guy dies accidentally asap

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
And nothing or value was lost

Get these thugs out my city

Minus that crazy old Italian who killed five at his condo literally every murder in Vaughan now is a breh at qounge or recording studio
Finger Gun pointing
Rented lambo
Trash lyrics

Nothing value was lost

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I dont see how you brehs still living in that city. It literally sucks the energy out of you just standing there. Used to be the opposite.

If I lived there as a guy, I'd move to New Brunswick, Ottawa, QC, or Saskatchewan(sp?). If I had to stay in Ontario I'd move to Chatham or Ingersol lol
Halifax if you can get remove work
Outskirts of BC
Calgary