The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
jane and finch is next
they are putting up condos there and developers will start buying those 50 year old apartment buildings and "redevelop"

Hahaha. A lawyer was telling me about his friend’s (a lawyer) purchase of a condo there.

Well, that’s what happens when you don’t seize political power or material wealth. You’ll be a hewer of wood, drawer of water.

The strong do what they can, and the weak suffer what they must.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Hahaha. A lawyer was telling me about his friend’s (a lawyer) purchase of a condo there.

Well, that’s what happens when you don’t seize political power or material wealth. You’ll be a hewer of wood, drawer of water.

Yup one or two condos = condo city. Hell whoever owns Jane and finch mall might sell and then you see like 10 condos on that land with stores at the bottom. I'm telling you it's coming.

They did that in vaughan. Toronto is already on its way to just being for the uber uber rich

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
Yup one or two condos = condo city. Hell whoever owns Jane and finch mall might sell and then you see like 10 condos on that land with stores at the bottom. I'm telling you it's coming.

They did that in vaughan. Toronto is already on its way to just being for the uber uber rich

I can’t the brothers to go to school and be cunning and wise.

Some have to learn by force.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

Look how Sru Lankans came late to scarb and got blocks sown up. Their own Realtors and councilors. Brehs been taking life way easy here. Eglinton west will be gentrification like The downtown hoods were and also Jane and Finch. And the new people will use those central locations with purpose. Not celebrate the local gang on the block. :yeshrug:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
DOG, this Kadeem Robinson dude is a VP with Manulife Financial, smart dude judging by his bio here,.

I don't see any other Kadeem Robinsons in Toronto. So forgive me if this is the wrong dude. I doubt it though. Article says he's 34, this lines up.

:wtf: :why:

I have no doubt I’m one degree of separation from him.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
DOG, this Kadeem Robinson dude is a VP with Manulife Financial, smart dude judging by his bio here,.

I don't see any other Kadeem Robinsons in Toronto. So forgive me if this is the wrong dude. I doubt it though. Article says he's 34, this lines up.

:wtf: :why:

dont think it was him

think it was this guy

but it could be that guy as that looks like a fancy condo she was merked at :ehh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Breh those Weston and 7 towers are a cesspool. Everytime i'm in that area there's cop cars outside.

My barber is in that building.

yup a lot of airbnbs, alot of african lounges :mjpls: and cheaper rent and its right by a subway

vaughan sold out

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis:
numba.png