The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Daps
I've never been...I should go one of these years..snatch me a cosplay chick......I'd blow my scene up tho talking about Fist of the North Star and Street Fighter like they the most recent ish.... :lolbron:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Toronto music scene before the drake era >>

The vibe was infinitely better. From clubs to events.. I come from the times where people would dance in the club...cell phones were for adding numbers to them. People were just having fun. No worries about getting clapped if you were a the main clubs/events

Lemme age myself here:

Joker
Guv
NRG
System Soundbar
GSpot
Money
Then countless spots outside the city. Ya boy was JAMMING.

Club scene from 2000-2005 was live...then shyt started to go downhill. I stopped in 2010 so I have no idea what it's like now but heard it's shyt. Bottle service at every club and cellphones/social media basically killed it. Maybe the younger brehs can chime in.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
The vibe was infinitely better. From clubs to events.. I come from the times where people would dance in the club...cell phones were for adding numbers to them. People were just having fun. No worries about getting clapped if you were a the main clubs/events

Lemme age myself here:

Joker
Guv
NRG
System Soundbar
GSpot
Money
Then countless spots outside the city. Ya boy was JAMMING.

Club scene from 2000-2005 was live...then shyt started to go downhill. I stopped in 2010 so I have no idea what it's like now but heard it's shyt. Bottle service at every club and cellphones/social media basically killed it. Maybe the younger brehs can chime in.

I don’t party in King West
:mjpls:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
‘Dynamic pricing’ is now being applied to air fares.

Only the feds can save us.

I can book a ticket right now to lagos leaving in 3 days for a week and its 1,200
I can book a ticket right now to london england leaving in 3 days for a week and its 1,110

this is maddening and crazy