The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Pushing people to the limit.

People gotta learn to stop fukking with people.

The condo Board of directors really did damage to this person.

Dude went way to far but I agree, there are alot of crazies out there and messing around you never know when someone might snap.

In the past few weeks some weirdo on teh subway stabbed two people one died and then now

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

this dude is doing better reporting than the pathetic news (cbc, global etc.)

from that link looks like these are the people who were the defendants there are 6 of them

Rita Camilleri, Dino Colalillo, Naveed Dada, Russell Manock, John Di Nino, and Patricia De Sario, Defendants

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

from that link looks like these are the people who were the defendants there are 6 of them

Rita Camilleri, Dino Colalillo, Naveed Dada, Russell Manock, John Di Nino, and Patricia De Sario, Defendants
In the course of his submissions, Mr. Villi spoke at length about the nature of the claim he seeks to advance. As I understand it, Mr. Villi believes that the electrical room which sits beneath his unit is improperly constructed, resulting in the emission of electromagnetic waves which have caused him significant pain and suffering over the years. Mr. Villi believes that the board members of the Corporation have actively engaged in efforts to intentionally harm him, likely at the behest of the powerful developer who built the condominium. Mr. Villi believes that all the individuals involved have not only conspired to harm him but have also conspired to ensure that the truth of the matter never surfaces.

:dahell:

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Pushing people to the limit.

People gotta learn to stop fukking with people.

The condo Board of directors really did damage to this person.
Why do you always side with these people. He killed 5 people and you're putting the blame on the board of directors? He's a fukking adult. He had options. This is just spoiled white man bullshyt that we keep seeing over and over again. We shouldn't celebrate acting like spoiled brats. Literally only one group of people do this.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

We are getting super exclusive news about this case on this thread.

:whoo:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Why do you always side with these people. He killed 5 people and you're putting the blame on the board of directors? He's a fukking adult. He had options. This is just spoiled white man bullshyt that we keep seeing over and over again. We shouldn't celebrate acting like spoiled brats. Literally only one group of people do this.

I'm not excusing his actions, I think he absolutely has gone too far. But people gotta learn what fukking with people can result to, that's my point. It is always best to work to resolve issues through mediation and such...I am also a Board member at my building, I see problems happening, but we work with people to resolve their situation.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I'm not excusing his actions, I think he absolutely has gone too far. But people gotta learn what fukking with people can result to, that's my point. It is always best to work to resolve issues through mediation and such...I am also a Board member at my building, I see problems happening, but we work with people to resolve their situation.
If you read it, he was crazy. He thought the electrical room was attacking him. He wasn't pushed by anyone but the voice in his head. He had a lawyer and he fukked her off. HE WAS A fukkING NUT JOB

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If you read it, he was crazy. He thought the electrical room was attacking him. He wasn't pushed by anyone but the voice in his head. He had a lawyer and he fukked her off. HE WAS A fukkING NUT JOB

He clearly had a dispute with the Board not handling the issues in his unit, in one of the videos he said they won't settle with him. He was being pushed to sell his unit.

To me it sounds like the Board failed him, and that's why he went crazy. We gotta focus on the root cause here.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
He clearly had a dispute with the Board not handling the issues in his unit, in one of the videos he said they won't settle with him. He was being pushed to sell his unit.

To me it sounds like the Board failed him, and that's why he went crazy. We gotta focus on the root cause here.
He was complaining about electro magnetic waves. He's complaining about an electrical room below him. What he didn't know it was there when he bought his condo? Is the board supposed to move the electric room for him? Again you're making excuses for a insane person who acted like a spoiled brat. The board probably had enough of his bullshyt and quackery. He could have moved if it was that big of a problem.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

Richard B. Long as in, dikk B. Long? :wtf:

this is a troll account right?:mjlol:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Dude was a crazy psycho but look like even a inspector agreed with hin

I would like to hear what @85 East thinks about the inspectors comments, because earlier he dismissed this guy claims altogether without ascertaining the facts.

"The inspector reported that he felt vibrations on the floor of Villi’s unit because of the electrical room below it, tingly sensations due to electromagnetic waves and a tightness in his chest, possibly due to the fumes coming from the room. The inspector also reportedly checked the electrical room and suggested there may be insufficient ventilation"

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I would like to hear what @85 East thinks about the inspectors comments, because earlier he dismissed this guy claims altogether without ascertaining the facts.

"The inspector reported that he felt vibrations on the floor of Villi’s unit because of the electrical room below it, tingly sensations due to electromagnetic waves and a tightness in his chest, possibly due to the fumes coming from the room. The inspector also reportedly checked the electrical room and suggested there may be insufficient ventilation"
Ok maybe i was harsh in minimizing his suffering, but he went on a murder spree. He had options. He could have sold and moved like any sane person would after a few months, not six years. That's insanity. He could have hired an independent crew with meters to record levels in his apartment and recorded the whole thing to post online. He could have went to W5... There are always options. RIP to the victims, him included.