The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:francis: antagonize & provoke the ppl attempting to make sure you get a life sentence brehs... "ima kill a nikka just for Foolish" those are literally the magic words the Crown is looking for in his case.... @MikelArteta

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What happened to the "major snowstorm" we were supposed to get in Toronto on Thursday? :jbhmm:

im in vaughan this is what we had, i went out and took some photos
52565522012_af12445d0d_k_d.jpg

52565989321_24ef0eee51_k_d.jpg

52565515827_4ef6ecdbe5_k_d.jpg

52566430575_68b20fbbd4_k_d.jpg

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
This paragraph…..

zrxrXYi.gif

If I thought I belonged in Sex and the Citybefore, now I’m 200 per cent sure that I’m the Black Carrie Bradshaw.

My happy place is at a bar after work with my friends, cocktail in hand, or going to a Raptors game. I want to wear high heels on a Tuesday. I want to go to Rebel Nightclub, Sugar Daddy’s and Joey’s.

I want to see my nieces and nephews in Barrie and take quick rides to Brampton to see my dad. I want the bright lights, the fast pace and even the 13 per cent tax. Take my money and keep me happy. Toronto is a part of who I am, and I’m embracing it.

:mjlol: :unimpressed:

Toronto life is known to bait ppl into going crazy their editors know what they’re doing :skip:

I don’t want to pile on but here are some cold hard facts:

-She doesn’t live in Toronto she’s in Mississauga unless you mean to tell me she spends Uber rides or driving going back and forth 3-4 times a week from downtown

-She clearly is the typical mid 30s wine drinking, Ubereats ordering or eating out at restaurants overweight single woman.

-Hair, makeup, nails, etc cost money

-She’s looking for someone who can subsidize her lifestyle like @MikelArteta said basically a sponsor

-She might as well buy a dog because it ain’t happening

And to each their own but based on the quality of women I met in my brief single months she has no shot on the open market.

those-are-facts.gif
Holy shyt this took me out :dead: the accuracy

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:y'all still paying for your groceries or nah?

Of course, but I am not getting in the way of someone else stealing food. People need to eat, and this government has made it impossible for a lot if people to live. The leader of the BoC needs to fired immediately without severance. The man promised low interest rates to everyone then ripped the rug under their feet when the country believed him. He and the liberal government ran the country into the ground.

There are no villages or tribes in Canada for the average person. Excluding aboriginals. In Africa, if you don't make it in the city you can go back to your village, and re-up yourself to try again. In Canada if you lose your job, don't have a nest egg, don't make enough, etc...your fukked.

Shoplifting for food is the least of our worries. It's the other violent crimes I'm worried about. Those are already up and will increase in 2023.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Nicolle said she could not confirm the number of fatalities but said that between five and seven people had been killed.

:dahell: kinda mass shooting is this? @MikelArteta this your hood?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4