Reppin
Top 4

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the sun is saying its some guy who had a meeting with the condo board tomorrow and went unit to unit and killed them all :picard:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Sources told the Toronto Sun police are investigating multiple shooting scenes at a condo building and are working on a theory that an individual went from unit to unit, attacking six members of the condo board. One of the victims was hospitalized and is expected to survive.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Sources told the Toronto Sun police are investigating multiple shooting scenes at a condo building and are working on a theory that an individual went from unit to unit, attacking six members of the condo board. One of the victims was hospitalized and is expected to survive.
so shooter knocks on the doors, then, blam, when they open to answer
damn
rip to the innocent

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I took my daughter for a walk yesterday, when I came back someone asked me if our superintendent called my wife over night? I was confused... Apparently our super got drunk and started harassing a bunch of women in our building at 12:30 am. Went to one women's and was banging on her door. Was trying to Whats App a bunch of others. Really weird shyt. They held a Tennant board meeting and the property management isn't taking it very serious. After what happened last night in Vaughan, I hope I never see this guy again. That some creepy shyt, and he has access to our apartments. I told my wife if he tries anything just bust him with the bat we keep in our closet as hard as possible. Stay safe.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Spooky as hell breh.
Dude murked the board members ..
Also shot one of the victims in the head ..the fukk kinda beef he had with em? :wow
RIP to the victims

Pushing people to the limit.

People gotta learn to stop fukking with people.

The condo Board of directors really did damage to this person.