The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
y'all see this patricia jaggernauth thing?

bell bell bell

and not surprising, being a minority we've all been there

It happens.

She complains about being treated as token and that is a very real. A lot of times, these passive aggressive white senior managers love choosing one token Black manager so that they can watch other Black employees and macro manage them.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps

bell bell bell

Bell media seems to be the most grimiest media place to work for. I don't even think its just a race issue. I remember they took out Dan from Jay and Dan with the quickeness once his mental health issues became known. Plus they did that mass layoff in the summer and they even do this stuff when they promote that sham of a mental health campaign #BellLetsTalk.

Last edited:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:jbhmm:

A long-time Toronto media personality is filing a human rights complaint against Bell Media, alleging racism, sexism and discrimination within the workplace.

In a complaint to the Canadian Human Rights Commission, former CP24 personality Patricia Jaggernauth claims she was “treated as a token and a commodity” and was repeatedly passed over for promotions and full-time employment.

In a statement, Jaggernauth’s lawyer Kathryn Marshall said that the former on air personality is “relieved to finally be telling her story.”

“We look forward to holding Bell accountable for this egregious, systematic and discriminatory conduct. We will have more to say later,” she said.

Meanwhile, a spokesperson for Bell Media also provided a statement.

“We do not comment on matters involving current or former staff members but can confirm that Bell Media takes allegations of any potential discrimination very seriously and are committed to a safe, inclusive and respectful work environment where employees can thrive,” it reads. “If a matter is brought to our attention where an employee did not feel adequately supported a process is triggered to review and address when required.”

Daps

bell bell bell

Fuxk dat bytch....:pacspit:.. I remember years ago I tried hollarin' at her when i was working in-building courier downtown. This was waaaaay before she was on CP24 or doing any media. Your boy was looking fresh in his courier uniform with the braid game on point. :mjcry: (the good ol hair days). I holla'd, broad proceeded to look me up and down with contempt amd said to me "Don't bother , just go back to work."......... I was :picard: in my feelings.... broad's off the cuff remark had me bush the square life and put me in the Game full time....:steviej:. . .of course I'm back in Uni with square life aspirations once again, but that's neither here nor there.....:pachaha:.. hope she don't get a dime, has to pay restitution and part of her punishment is having to take nut juice from all of managment damn cac loving heffer....:pacspit:

I may have gone overboard.. .:whoa:. that was just that PTSD manifesting, cute liteskin bytch.....:hhh:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Fuxk dat bytch....:pacspit:.. I remember years ago I tried hollarin' at her when i was working in-building courier downtown. This was waaaaay before she was on CP24 or doing any media. Your boy was looking fresh in his courier uniform with the braid game on point. :mjcry: (the good ol hair days). I holla'd, broad proceeded to look me up and down with contempt amd said to me "Don't bother , just go back to work."......... I was :picard: in my feelings.... broad's off the cuff remark had me bush the square life and put me in the Game full time....:steviej:. . .of course I'm back in Uni with square life aspirations once again, but that's neither here nor there.....:pachaha:.. hope she don't get a dime, has to pay restitution and part of her punishment is having to take nut juice from all of managment damn cac loving heffer....:pacspit:

I may have gone overboard.. .:whoa:. that was just that PTSD manifesting, cute liteskin bytch.....:hhh:

She has a white boyfriend

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:heh:
:blessed: