The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Is it me or does there seem to be a massive increase of interracial couples in Canadian commercials? I swear most couples seems to be a black woman with a dorky white guy, but I might be trippin.

We talked about this previously, and yeah...they have been pushing this agenda for a minute. @JLova brought this up before.

Daps
Is it me or does there seem to be a massive increase of interracial couples in Canadian commercials? I swear most couples seems to be a black woman with a dorky white guy, but I might be trippin.
You think it is wild here... man. I watch a bit of UK tv for my footy. Every commercial with a domestic family vibe is interracial.... it is wild.... just not commercials pay attention to all the billboards and ads you see in the city. It's gonna stick out even more now..

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Just saw Patricia J the other day, didnt know all of that was going on
Like many other pointed out, Bell Media doesn't look like they care too tough about their employees

Bushmaster69

Superstar
Daps

You aren't. It's everywhere. More so in shopping advertisements now.

They aren't even being covert about it anymore.

Ever since that dumb bytch Merkle married the fire head cac prince the advertisers have been pushing this shyt heavy.

They peeped that a lot of black women were living vicariously through her.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
not necessarily couples but anytime I see baby commercials or diapers at grocery stores its ALWAYS a mixed looking child

yall remember baby Trae Young?

Trae Young Responds To A Diaper Box With A Kid That Looks Like Him -  Fadeaway World