The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Link to racism?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/cons...urtful-comments-on-aboriginal-people-1.712106

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/tory-mp-defends-use-of-term-tar-baby-1.837347

What a tar baby is below:
1415640456527_wps_9_Tar_Baby.jpg

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What about your boy Trudeau ?

Because I pointed Poilievre’s racism, I vote Liberal?

Trudeau is a racist and a serial sexual harasser.

I bring balance to this thread by highlighting Conservative racism that y’all don’t want to discuss. The fact remains that Poilievre is a racist (so is Justin).

But y’all want to keep electing racist leaders
:mjgrin:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Because I pointed Poilievre’s racism, I vote Liberal?

Trudeau is a racist and a serial sexual harasser.

I bring balance to this thread by highlighting Conservative racism that y’all don’t want to discuss. The fact remains that Poilievre is a racist (so is Justin).

But y’all want to keep electing racist leaders
:mjgrin:
Which non racist leader shall we vote for? genuine question...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Toronto is not good for young black men

I think I’ll raise my children elsewhere if I get a chance
You can't run from bad culture dude. It's not Toronto. Long as these kids believe they gotta be street oriented the Black boys will continue to fall astray.

All the families that tried going to Brampton or Ajax or Pickering. It didn't work. So many recent shootings where the young Black dudes are from Oshawa, Peterborough etc etc. Still traveling to the city to fukk their lives up. That strategy has not worked for Black people. You can't outrun the problem. Your folks ran here now you run somewhere else... You don't see the problem?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You can't run from bad culture dude. It's not Toronto. Long as these kids believe they gotta be street oriented the Black boys will continue to fall astray.

All the families that tried going to Brampton or Ajax or Pickering. It didn't work. So many recent shootings where the young Black dudes are from Oshawa, Peterborough etc etc. Still traveling to the city to fukk their lives up. That strategy has not worked for Black people. You can't outrun the problem. Your folks ran here now you run somewhere else... You don't see the problem?

I meant elsewhere as in leaving Canada/the West

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Review your candidates/local MPs at the next federal election like I did. Do your homework.
i hate Canadian politics breh....i can't bear it. I just need someone who doesn't wanna gut social services like healthcare and will make housing more affordable by making it less palatable for foreign investors so locas can afford homes. got anyone like that for me?

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
i hate Canadian politics breh....i can't bear it. I just need someone who doesn't wanna gut social services like healthcare and will make housing more affordable by making it less palatable for foreign investors so locas can afford homes. got anyone like that for me?

The NDP, but they’re weak and led by a cowardly man.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

Agreed. breh i remember growing up we used to dream of finally living in homes not low-income neighbourhoods. Some of us found ways out and left the streets alone, others found a way out and to stay out they doubled down on the street activity, granted my cohort of friends were/are hustlers, they put earning a dollar first and avoided the drama but some of these new young brehs focus on the violence and the outcome is always tragic.