The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

10 mins away from me :francis:

Two people have been shot in Mississauga Monday afternoon.

The incident took place just after 2 p.m. at Argentia Road and Winston Churchill Boulevard.

According to police, two people were shot and one has been taken to a local trauma centre.

There is a large police presence in the area.

The suspect is described by police as a white male with a beard. He was last seen wearing a construction vest and driving a black Jeep Cherokee, with the plate number 'CLMZ 905.'

He is considered armed and dangerous, and police are asking anyone who sees the suspect to call 911 immediately.

Halton police also issued a warning to the public Monday afternoon as part of a shooting investigation from King to Main Streets that saw a suspect flee the area in a black Jeep Cherokee.
It is unknown if the incidents are related at this time.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Hitman styles :lupe::francis:

Police around the GTA are warning people to be on the lookout for a suspect vehicle described as a black Jeep Cherokee following two daylight shootings in Mississauga and Milton.

:francis:
Police said that they are searching for a suspect described as a black male with a thin build and black hair who was wearing all black with a yellow construction vest

Last edited:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hitman styles :lupe::francis:

Police around the GTA are warning people to be on the lookout for a suspect vehicle described as a black Jeep Cherokee following two daylight shootings in Mississauga and Milton.

:francis:
saw online multiple sources confirmed an officer died...idk if true but crazy