The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you have family and friends its tough to just get up and move, and yeah other provinces might be better for cost of living but who wants to live in Winnipeg etc.

Alot of other people live in those places, lots of Africans and Haitians in Manitoba. Are u english Caribbean? I find english Caribbean people dont like to leave GTA(except for the Jamaicans that went to Alberta back in the day).

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
If you have family and friends its tough to just get up and move, and yeah other provinces might be better for cost of living but who wants to live in Winnipeg etc.
a lot of people i know from the east end moved to winnipeg and bought houses. run trucking companies. also plenty people i know have move to BC

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Alot of other people live in those places, lots of Africans and Haitians in Manitoba. Are u english Caribbean? I find english Caribbean people dont like to leave GTA(except for the Jamaicans that went to Alberta back in the day).

There are plenty of Africans that left Ontario to Alberta mid 2000's due the oil boom.

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Trying to convince my wife to move to Calgary or Montreal. GTA is fukked. Move if you can.

The City seems to be breaking down in every aspect.

It might be better for your guys to move to small town Ontario away from the GTA, or Calgary. Don't move to Montreal though, Quebec government is shyt and Montreal is shyt as well.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
The City seems to be breaking down in every aspect.

It might be better for your guys to move to small town Ontario away from the GTA, or Calgary. Don't move to Montreal though, Quebec government is shyt and Montreal is shyt as well.

It is.. from healthcare to education to jobs, dating scene sucks as well

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Look at what these 1bdrms at jane and finch and driftwood go for now

1660583364482.png

1660583461281.png

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't move without jobs bro. Ontario is where the jobs are. Even here in Ontario they are centered around Toronto.

Have you looked in other provinces for jobs? What about the poeple who live in other provinces in other cities? What jobs are they doing?

Alot of people bought houses in Nova Scotia, also people who work remote. How did you deduce that there are no jobs in other provinces?