The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.

Drove by it around 10 something PM comin back from work..

@FireMikelArteta hwy 27 and langstaff.
Fortino’s plaza all blocked off by police vehicles and yellow tape.

A car looked to have been situated infront of one of the stores and it was surrounded by police officers. Saw those yellow markers where i’m assuming shell casings were found..

eerie scene ngl…:lupe:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Drove by it around 10 something PM comin back from work..

@FireMikelArteta hwy 27 and langstaff.
Fortino’s plaza all blocked off by police vehicles and yellow tape.

A car looked to have been situated infront of one of the stores and it was surrounded by police officers. Saw those yellow markers where i’m assuming shell casings were found..

eerie scene ngl…:lupe:

:damn:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You think good jobs will attract nikkas who want to live a fast life?

I highly doubt that breh. The problem starts and ends with no leadership or guidance in the family. Broken homes. Useless fathers.
Of course it wont

You could give these dudes a million dollars and they’d still live the same life

It’s the reprobate mindset. When I was making 8.50 a hour I never committed crime, my first real job making 25k a year travelling two hours to and from on the bus I never committed crime.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
How much you say will make you quit your job?

A healthy amount that will make you retire now and to focus on what you want to do?

I work remotely permanently

But I’d just need like 3 mill to retire , donate 300k to my church. A million split amongst my close family

1.7 mill and I’d move to a small warm country and live out the rest of my days

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
These people want to be the victims. They really gonna fukk around and find out though. On a side note, had some fam up from all over the US for bana a few weeks ago. Went to my uncles crib in Bowmanville. Beautiful. He got a 15 acre estate. Amazing. I offer to drive a few cousins back to their hotel on Dixie rd. I pull over on a side street to Waze that shyt and had a white guy fully at my window asking why I'm parked out front of his house. He was getting all heated like he owned the fukking block. Mind you I've got a SUV full of Jamaican/NYC bred "aunties". They don't play that shyt, but they ain't about to fight. They also thought Canada was super polite so they were all the way fukked up. Drove away and dude is flipping us off. Didn't know Bowmanville is a sundown town.