The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
My brother, you can’t comprehend that he’s saying that he doesn’t like abortion but he recognizes its necessity?

I know you’re anti Trudeau (like myself) but a lot of your posts are bad faith and make us look crazy
that part

or he really lacks comprehension. either way it doesn't look good if you pretending not to know what he said or don't actually understand what he said @Jefferson Jackson

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
:ehh:

The Montreal police's (SPVM) anti-gang squad has seized "a significant quantity" of weapons and drugs in a joint-department operation running from Toronto to Quebec.

Five suspects have been arrested after officers dismantled a drug and weapons trafficking network bringing supplies from the Toronto area and selling them in Montreal.

Seven residences and four vehicles were searched in Montreal, Laval, Mirabel, Brossard, Longueuil, Toronto and Richmond Hill where police say they seized seven handguns, an AR-15 assault weapon, 54 kg of cocaine, 46 kg of crystal meth, 168,500 methamphetamine tablets, 36 kg of cannabis and about $1.3 million in cash.

The suspects were arrested between May 26 and June 21. They include a 28-year-old female and four males between 26 and 42.

"Two of them, Sami Hashemi and Rudy Louis Etienne, remain in custody for possession of firearms, while the others have been released pending further proceedings," the SPVM said in a press release.

All suspects were known to police.

"They acted as suppliers to certain criminal street gangs," police said.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
3 people died
2 chicks got stabbed to death
The attacker was killed by the police

No Info on their identity yet
I swear my street was blocked off, I woke up to the sound of 50 cop cars speeding down my street.

Then boom... Like 6 gun shots

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps