The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
sad shyt on torontology so many young brehs dying over bullshyt. brehs these streets don't love you neither do your homies if they rather see you beside them with a gun in hand than to see you doing well out of the streets. fukk man, you boys deserve better. cold world don't let your hearts become the same for money or pride.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I can't understand how this happens. I have young kids and couldn't fathom forgetting them in the car

Rip to the innocent

An Ontario community is reeling following the death of a 23-month-old boy who died after his mother, who is a teacher, forgot to drop him off at daycare and left him in the car while she taught at school, the mayor says.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

You can get a majority govt if 38 per cent of the electorate votes for you.

These numbers aren’t useful.

Re: Tory numbers - again, not helpful as their votes are inefficient. They run up the popular vote in the prairies and had the plurality of all votes but still lost last election.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
TVO | Current affairs, documentaries and education

Mike Moffatt: Just the headline number. I mean, it’s so large that I misinterpreted it at first. When they said we need 3.5 million homes [Canada-wide] over the next nine years, that’s kind of in line with previous estimates. But what they meant was 3.5 million on top of the 2.2 that are already forecast to be built, so it’s more like 5.7 million. I mean, that’s an eye-poppingly large number. It kind of shows you how much of a hole we’re in right now, particularly in Ontario, where they say we need 1.8 million homes on top of the 750,000 or so that are already projected. This is a massive undertaking, one that I don’t think is particularly realistic. So the unfortunate subtext is that, if this is what it’s going to take to have housing affordability, we’re not going to have housing affordability.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
expound...them and Swoop have really cheap flights

Friday got there 430am for a 855 am flight, system was "down" flight was delayed till 930, flight left at 930 half full as myself and everyone else was stuck in the check in line. Had to book a porter flight for later in the day

today flight was suppose to leave jfk at 10:55, yesterday when i tried checking in it told me flight was changed 2:30pm. I called flair and after 3 hours on hold I gave up. This morning I checked at 4am and flight was changed back to 10:55, reached airport at 7am waited till 755am in a long line. "systems were down again", they manual had to check in people, i was right at the front because i had a bag and it took me a hour and a half to finally get a boarding pass. Then the flight at 1055 changed to 11:55 then it changed to 12:55, then finally we were able to board at 1pm, everyone was on the plane by 1:30, the plane jus stayed in the same spot for the next hour as staff manual counted everyone on board :dahell:, no announcement by the pilot or nothing. Then finally nearly at 3pm the plane departs, mind you all through this not even a glass of water, not even a crumb of cookie NOTHING.

whats worse they kept sending emails how it was due to "customs" at pearson airport. Yet I check departures at pearson airport today and EVERY flight scheduled before 9am except two left and this was at 12pm. Guess what the two flights that did not leave yet? The flair flight toronto to nyc and flair torontot to ft lauderdale

Worst experience ever, what my cheap azz deserves trying to save a buck

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Friday got there 430am for a 855 am flight, system was "down" flight was delayed till 930, flight left at 930 half full as myself and everyone else was stuck in the check in line. Had to book a porter flight for later in the day

today flight was suppose to leave jfk at 10:55, yesterday when i tried checking in it told me flight was changed 2:30pm. I called flair and after 3 hours on hold I gave up. This morning I checked at 4am and flight was changed back to 10:55, reached airport at 7am waited till 755am in a long line. "systems were down again", they manual had to check in people, i was right at the front because i had a bag and it took me a hour and a half to finally get a boarding pass. Then the flight at 1055 changed to 11:55 then it changed to 12:55, then finally we were able to board at 1pm, everyone was on the plane by 1:30, the plane jus stayed in the same spot for the next hour as staff manual counted everyone on board :dahell:, no announcement by the pilot or nothing. Then finally nearly at 3pm the plane departs, mind you all through this not even a glass of water, not even a crumb of cookie NOTHING.

whats worse they kept sending emails how it was due to "customs" at pearson airport. Yet I check departures at pearson airport today and EVERY flight scheduled before 9am except two left and this was at 12pm. Guess what the two flights that did not leave yet? The flair flight toronto to nyc and flair torontot to ft lauderdale

Worst experience ever, what my cheap azz deserves trying to save a buck
my ignorant ass might have ended up on the no flight list if i had to deal with all that :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my ignorant ass might have ended up on the no flight list if i had to deal with all that :heh:

porter was excellent but flair ?

I wouldn't even travel if they were giving me a free ticket. Wouldn't be shocked if they go belly up in the near future

flair also uses 737 max :picard: