The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Trudeau is a panderer and he uses what happens in the news south of the border to stay relevant. Sadly, that approach works because many Canadians focus on what's happening in the US than what's happening here. The American elections get way more coverage than any Canadian election, and people are satisfied with "at least we're not like America". Right now Canadians should be hounding the government to fix telecom, housing, wages, and other issues. However, Canadians are satisfied with at least we're not America

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't understand how this happens. I have young kids and couldn't fathom forgetting them in the car

Rip to the innocent

An Ontario community is reeling following the death of a 23-month-old boy who died after his mother, who is a teacher, forgot to drop him off at daycare and left him in the car while she taught at school, the mayor says.

I’m not surprised…sometimes parents so tired thryre not even thinking straight and the kid is sleeping in the back. Luckily my kid doesn’t know what quiet means so it would be hard for this to happen to us but I told my wife not to come home if it did :demonic:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I’m not surprised…sometimes parents so tired thryre not even thinking straight and the kid is sleeping in the back. Luckily my kid doesn’t know what quiet means so it would be hard for this to happen to us but I told my wife not to come home if it did :demonic:

People wouldn't forget their phone in their car just saying

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
trudeau has never given a penny to hard working canadians. Let Ukraine hold their own nuts
Gas and food the highest its ever been and this fakkit has done nothing for the common man
Dude doing all the dirty work for G7 nations
He was all over l Africa last week asking their leaders to denounce russia

And now continuing to print more money while Canadians struggle smh

and his timing is deliberate too, because he knows the majority of everyone's political focus is on Roe v Wade right now...the cac is truly diabolical...:francis:

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
trudeau has never given a penny to hard working canadians. Let Ukraine hold their own nuts
Gas and food the highest its ever been and this fakkit has done nothing for the common man

when the last pm that did anything for the electorate though and didn't make decisions that will fukk us up when we get old though? jean chretien? this country sucks ass

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
when the last pm that did anything for the electorate though and didn't make decisions that will fukk us up when we get old though? jean chretien? this country sucks ass

Harper reduced income taxes, corporate taxes and the gst also brought in express entry which led to more immigration :manny:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm hearing they were Top 5's ppl.....
agang1.png

agang4.png

agang2.png

agang3.png

the way Top 5/Why G and them were taunting dudes last weekend they were begging for an outcome like this, it is what it is :yeshrug:
:russell:

i dunno why you bring this shyt here man. leave if where you found it.

:trash: