The Official Toronto Discussion Thread

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
they trotted him out there to lose for sure. who is going to vote for a guy who looks like the turtle from master of disguise

dana-carvey-turtle-face.gif

:mjlol:you nikkas keep sayin' this but i'm certain Del Duca is

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Another term under Ford will have serious consequences. It is what it is...Libs were never going to win. People still upset about the Wynne years and Trudeau is now a 4 letter word. Libs only shot was forming a coalition with NDP...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Look what they are doing to Scarbarians... No RT FOR YEARS to build a subway that covers the same route because the old rt cars are defunct. Why not upgrade the same line for the rapid transit trains they are using for the new finch and eglinton line? nah let's dig tunnels for billions and actually lose some stations in the process.

:mindblown:

i use transit often and I try not to think about it. a proper system will not be in effect until we are senior citizens most likely. that's absurd. People are going to be riding buses instead of the train for a decade+

I was in london last week they opened a new line smooth as hell. You can literally be in like what would be considered hamilton and get into the city in 40 minutes.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Another term under Ford will have serious consequences. It is what it is...Libs were never going to win. People still upset about the Wynne years and Trudeau is now a 4 letter word. Libs only shot was forming a coalition with NDP...

That's why sometimes I prefer a two party system.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
Del Duca is a bad campaigner. No one wants masks back or grade 13.

I feel bad for nurses and teachers in Ontario. Ford’s going to make their lives miserable, still

Its been fukk that nikka for like 8 years now, that guy single handedly fukked up the transportation industry

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Its been fukk that nikka for like 8 years now, that guy single handedly fukked up the transportation industry

i still don't understand why the liberals would choose del duca this guy couldn't even win vaughan last time had 32% of the vote compared to 50% and you expect this guy to carry ontario :mjlol:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
So whats the best way to get around? is it better to own a car in Toronto?