Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:ehh:

ATORY2.png

atory1.png

its criminal that this dude is awaiting trial for murder and is on instagram like nothing is happening

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Who are these people? :dwillhuh:

Ford more years :beli:

Honestly who didn't see this coming. NDP needs a total overhaul. Horvath ain't cutting it

Del Duca? :mjlol: will he even win his own riding? :bryan:
del duca lost when he tried to say we didn't go hard enough with covid mandates. calling for proof of vaccination to buy liquor in a province that went for a buck a beer was career suicide.

know your audience idiot :laff:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
del duca lost when he tried to say we didn't go hard enough with covid mandates. calling for proof of vaccination to buy liquor in a province that went for a buck a beer was career suicide.

know your audience idiot :laff:

he doesn't have the look anyways, how can a dude who can't even win his own riding become premier

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Del Duca is a bad campaigner. No one wants masks back or grade 13.

I feel bad for nurses and teachers in Ontario. Ford’s going to make their lives miserable, still

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
expect the highway to come fast and subway to arrive when we're collecting our cpp/oas :blessed:

When I went to germany and england i was like this is how it should be. Subways all over the place, new lines that just opened. No need for a car. I stayed in a hotel that would be like staying in hamilton. Yet I got to what would be downtown toronto (central london) in 40 min on the tube.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
When I went to germany and england i was like this is how it should be. Subways all over the place, new lines that just opened. No need for a car. I stayed in a hotel that would be like staying in hamilton. Yet I got to what would be downtown toronto (central london) in 40 min on the tube.

Yep it's like this in most developed countries. Canada just has a lot of useless regulations, endless amounts of money spent studies and competition between companies.